giphy.gif

giphy.gif
<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

<{jackyeah}>

A dq lol

Gunni is whining like Weidman now lol

He still would have been slept.

To think you fools thought he could handle Woodleys or lawyers power lmao

That should show you idiots that think Conor could handle legit welterweight power
conor cant handle welterweight power because gunnar was eyepoked and KO'd

ok bud

Both eyes! Jonesesque in his eyepokes there, Joe!

<6>
I don't have any emotion around this fight and when I heard of the eye poke allegations I figured it was some BS excuse. Now, having seen pics - DAMN! Definitely Jonny Bones level shit.

The world is filled with low IQ high school dropouts like you. Ironically, they are too stupid to realize their predicament and just continue to display it proudly, like a badge of honor (more like a mentally challenged individual wearing a dunce cap and thinking they are a wizard).

Could give 2 shits about Nelson. Don't like McGregaylord. Unfortunately, your whole profile screams douche. Confirmed after reading through this thread.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Refs typically respond to your reaction to what happens. When a fighter moves back and holds his eye the ref assumes they were poked. Other than Johnson diving on the mat clutching his face (which made it look like a TKO) the fighter usually gets the call. Can you think of a time where a fighter motioned that they were poked and the ref just said keep fighting?
Many times, yeah

It actually pisses me off when a fight is paused due to a fighter reaction. It's backwards

That's some Gustafson level eye poking right there - direct shot!

Why the mcnuggets are whining about the pic of Gunnar being KO'd?

Really sick of eyepokes derailing fights. Such a shame the UFC is absolutely helpless to do anything about it

"...thank my sponsors" lol Thank Reebok?

Within the past year (post Reebok) he's been sponsored by Lexus, Dominos, Wow Air, Nova, Stefna, Servio Luxury Transport etc.

UFC fighters have sponsors.

conor cant handle welterweight power because gunnar was eyepoked and KO'd

ok bud
No I'm stating theirs weight classes for a reason.Gunnar got mauled but a lightweights gonna handle that power lol

You same people said Conor and gunni could take Lawler as well.

Gunnar got ktfo because he was walking around with his hands down like a fool

That's what happens when you get punched in the face wasn't a eye poke sbg is a bunch of sore losers

yikes on that eyepoke, didn't see it before. How close was that before the knock out?
It happened at the exact same time as Gunnar rocked him with an uppercut, which is why Gunnar didn't stop the fight cause he didn't want to give him a chance to recover, which he said was a mistake in hindsight.

Many times, yeah

It actually pisses me off when a fight is paused due to a fighter reaction. It's backwards
It's a tactic. Like they say "if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'". I actually respect Gunnar for not stopping if he didn't think he needed to, but I don't like him attributing it to the loss. The 'poke' happened during the first flurry by Gunnar, he then landed a hard left hand and a leg kick before perfectly evading a punch then got caught and rocked by a punch on the opposite side from where the 'poke' happened before getting taken out. It's a 2 minute fight I don't know why people don't just watch it and judge for themselves.

https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Gun...ull_Fight_UFC_Fight_Night_113_Part_2/10184097

Eyepokes do change the course of a fight. Another notorious eye poker is Tony Ferguson, as soon as he starts losing the round you can bet he'll sneak an eye poke.

Eyepokes do change the course of a fight. Another notorious eye poker is Tony Ferguson, as soon as he starts losing the round you can bet he'll sneak an eye poke.
always had my suspicions about bisping as well.

I like the dude, but his stance and style are terrible for good strikers with big power. And yeah, I was thinking this before the fight yesterday and Hardy pointed it out before or early in the fight.

Back