Gun to your head, who wins?

Which Brock?

Pre-USADA?
lesnar_brock_ufc200-1040x572.jpg

Or Post-USADA?
Screen-Shot-2018-08-19-at-11.02.44-PM.png

Brock. If Brunson and Jacare can take Romero down Brock certainly can.

Gun to your head: Who wins?

Me: Probably the guy holding the gun

Brock is huge. Why is this a question?

Im going with Brock for both. Just Wrestling the size difference is too much. Full mma Romero has a punchers chance but Brock still should take it.

I guess it depends on which Brock we are talking about. Roided to the gills or 50 year old deflated balloon?

Brock would wear out fast and rom would take over.

Brock is huge. Why is this a question?
Well since several people have picked Yoel its obviously a debate/question

The gap between an NCAA champion wrestler, and an Olympic medalist is HUGE. Like the MVP of a regional highschool basketball team, and Kobe Bryant.

For both MMA and wrestling without roids, Romero. Brock just relies on them too much. With roids then Brock.

I think Yoel is a better enough fighter to make up for the size disparity. I think he'd land something and finish Brock. I don't think either of them would get takedowns. Yoel has fought and beaten people as tall as Brock, but he didn't also have a 50 pound weight disparity to deal with.

I dunno enough about wrestling or their styles and skills in wrestling to judge them in a wrestling match.

Brock. Size is a thing. I know he's an insanely huge MW, but he has stayed at MW for a reason. Brock is a real monster. I imagine he lands an early power double and puts that weight on top of Romero and the right edges towards being more or less over. It's MMA though so wtf do we know?

romero. better wrestler and a vicious KO machine. we would have kind of a 60 pound weigh difference, but I think he can handle it

Back