Gun to the head, do you think GSP has ever done PEDs?

Maybe, but he hasn't had more than one fail like Juicehead.

George should get the benefit of the doubt. Consider most people would have sworn up and down Anderson Silva was clean.

Until you fight under USADA year-round testing for several years, there is no way to know.

agree-nod.gif

He gets the benefit of the doubt until he pops, just like I was giving Bones the benefit of the doubt until earlier this week.

Edit: Bones even got the benefit of the doubt after the first one. Won't be making that mistake again.

if you dont think GSP or many of the top guys back then werent using some sort of performance enhancer then you are just really naive. These guys had no reason not to use one as the testing was not existent and even with the early stages of usada you could still bypass it.

This is like asking if we think pride fighters were clean, like come on bro, if you fought in pride and you were clean then you were doing it wrong, same thing in the the ufc before the testing.

Last edited:
Gun to the head, I might say Yes but if it's dick to the ass, I'll be willing to take a risk and say No.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back