Gun to the head, do you think GSP has ever done PEDs?

GSP even got a 4-year lay off to get rid of USADA and juice to improve himself to better his chances against the better new competition that were emerging when he left menacing his reign; much like Overeem who left US and went back to Japan for some time and then came back again to US as Übereem.
So GSP took time off to avoid USADA when USADA was not even on the radar? That's about as stupid as saying GSP has an HGH gut. Is it mandatory for a GSP hater to score under 90 on an IQ test to join the club?

Fact: USADA started in 2015
Fact: GSP wanted to return in 2016 and the UFC refused to offer him a fight

It was about 6 months after USADA started that GSP was happy the testing was better and wanted to come back.

Yes, you are ignorant, and yes you are done. Penn was coming from a LHW fight where he weighed 191 for their first fight. For the second fight GSP was walking around about 180 which is less than what Penn walked around when he fought at LW. GSP was previously walking around in the 170s and weighed in at 167 for a TITLE fight.

GSP was fighting at 170, Penn at LHW .. facts, you are ignorant.
lol!!!

You'll see what happens when GSP fights someone bigger than him soon enough.

And you can't use the age excuse, because Bisping is older. He's gonna beat the shit out of GSP.

GSP made a career just like Jones. Jackson's roiders beat up on smaller guys and still be boring as fuck. Those guys are frauds

Dude lol he outweighed Penn by 30 fucking pounds come fight night and he covered himself in Vaseline to negate Penns Bjj

wtf lol. Same as Jones, that camp fucking is scum.

Lol a tiny little finger of vaseline got rubbed into the small of his back and the commission wiped it off immediately. It had zero effect on the fight and that's why the the result of the fight was not overturned and GSP was in no way punished.

GSP never really trained full time at Jackson/Wink but since you brought it up... Nick and Nate have trained, and are good buddies, with two confirmed PED cheaters Jake Shields and Gil Melendez for YEARS. LMAO Scum...

<36>

Haha oh man you just did it AGAIN! Please stop with these easily rebuffed examples.

You'll see what happens when GSP fights someone bigger than him soon enough.
You mean the same thing he's done his whole life? It will just be a much bigger size difference this fight which is why I predict GSP will lose. Technique can only compensate so much, eventually size will win out.

All of Toner's threads should just automatically go into the wasteland just like this one.

13549557_208309062902422_553378639_n.jpg

I can imagine Mark Hunt being on a mass murdering spree,asking random people if a random fighter has juiced.

Sounds like a great set up for a horror actually.

Good idea.

D level horror movie for a d level athlete

He was the exact same size in that fight as he always was.
c3946d12fcc58a6eda5d52ef9b57aa55.jpg

UFC-154-Weigh-In-GSP-Condit.jpg

ufc167_12_gsp_vs_hendricks_096.jpg

He was the exact same size in that fight as he always was.
c3946d12fcc58a6eda5d52ef9b57aa55.jpg

UFC-154-Weigh-In-GSP-Condit.jpg

ufc167_12_gsp_vs_hendricks_096.jpg
he wasn't at all, watch the actual fight instead of cherry picking pictures, against Diaz he was an absolute monster, then again Hendricks he visibly lost mass, if you can't see that I can't help you.

Last edited:
he wasn't at all, watch the actual fight instead of cherry picking pictures, against Diaz he was an absolute monster, then again Hendricks he visibly lost mass, if you can't see that I can't help you.
He was the same size in all 3 fights. I used evidence to show it .. you say trust me .. no thanks.

Back