GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

I'm sorry, are you one of those helpless aim assist gamers? Let me guess, your y-axis is standard?

Listen, I can't be bothered with sub-standard level gamers, unless you're still in grade school it's simply unacceptable. Let me know when you've started to respect yourself.

Guess who's back.....

Zu0MTF2x3Eq1eA_VU_Vm-A_0_0.jpg

360 OG out tha joint.

Whats the XB1 crew?

And what's new on the outside, seems I'm missing some goodies. Also...need cash only 55k in the bank, will put in work once I remember the controls (got smoked 3x today leaving the crib, got dude back though, and some wrong place wrong time bystander....)

Add me and we can make some paper.

I'm broke
Wasted all my money on the new cars that came a few months ago

Can't be bothered with heists
All my friends stopped doing them ages ago

I'm broke
Wasted all my money on the new cars that came a few months ago

Can't be bothered with heists
All my friends stopped doing them ages ago

Import/export son. It's where it's at.

I haven't played GTA in forever and on my second day back a hacker makes it rain on me (about 800 k). Am I getting banned for this? I keep reading that Rockstar bans people at random.
I've sent them a ticket saying this happened and asked them to remove the money but no answer at all in 3 days. I've spent money ingame but I still have more than 800 k.

I haven't played GTA in forever and on my second day back a hacker makes it rain on me (about 800 k). Am I getting banned for this? I keep reading that Rockstar bans people at random.
I've sent them a ticket saying this happened and asked them to remove the money but no answer at all in 3 days. I've spent money ingame but I still have more than 800 k.

Yes, I would get a ticket from R*. They have been banning modded money accounts.

Not even looked at it

Ignored it thinking it was a load rubbish

I've already made 3 million between my 2 characters since doing it. The only thing that sucks is the following wait period.

Auto aim is an equal playing field for everyone on the map. Anyone who complains probably just sucks at auto aim.

Took the ps3 out yesterday and played the real Grand Theft Auto game... GTA IV.

So much better, you cant roll your car over if you fuck up, the damage on cars are a lot more, no gay ass bad sport penalties, map was a decent size.

and free aim lobbies were a lot more fun then

no passive mode shit
the fun times i had wrecking people with the annihilator

they should just go back to liberty city for gta 6
fuck vice city, only thing fun about that was the era they had it in
they cant go back there now, wouldn't work

come to England or back to NY

Auto aim is an equal playing field for everyone on the map. Anyone who complains probably just sucks at auto aim.
don't think you can suck at auto aim, i play on there on 5, easier to get into game/more noobs to blow up and watch them cry

How can you suck at auto aim? That shit sucks dude. It's just an I WIN mode for players to lazy to aim in PvE and to crap to aim in PvP.

At least the auto aimers don't get to play with free aimers.

New car came out last night the Dewbauchee Specter. Pretty good sales too.

How can you suck at auto aim? That shit sucks dude. It's just an I WIN mode for players to lazy to aim in PvE and to crap to aim in PvP.

At least the auto aimers don't get to play with free aimers.

New car came out last night the Dewbauchee Specter. Pretty good sales too.

Ive never seen a free aim mode. Didnt know it was even possible.

Ive never seen a free aim mode. Didnt know it was even possible.

Go to options in single player and go to controls and switch targeting. There's partial aim as well. You can only switch in SP.

Go to options in single player and go to controls and switch targeting. There's partial aim as well. You can only switch in SP.

I know how to change to free aim mode but I didn't know I could go to a free mode only map. Probably too late for me to try it anyways as the maps aren't as full as they once were.

Got my business. Then started VIP work so I can get a warehouse.....

Holy crap it pays well per time and effort (which I don't have much of, hour or 3 per evening)

Gotta get a warehouse, then a buzzard

Just got for the first time in months. Just got my free $250,000 too lol.

Bought some more supplies for my coke warehouse. This takes long as fuck to make. The upgrades cost a lot too.

Back