GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

Looks like its around $20 for both Story and Online for Xbox until June and around $10 for Story on PSN again until June with Online being available to obtain for free for anyone who owns a PS5 on release March 15th

Not a bad price really. Feels a bit weird having to buy the same game three times but I didn’t expect it to be free on Xbox. Don’t know whether I’ll get both story and online or just online.

Will the ps5 online version finally have sharks in the water?

The whole game lost its magic with the cheesy rocket bikes. They ruin all the immersion.

The game/remaster is out on Xbox in New Zealand if anyone does the NZ trick, some reviewers only got codes this morning so i wouldn't expect full reviews for a couple of days

If you transfer your XB1/PS4 character to Series X|S or PS5, you will no longer be able to use your character on the XB1/PS4. A bit shit. PC users who want to play on the new consoles are out of luck as well.

Last edited:
Haven’t played much but the game does feel smoother. Hao’s new cars with the speed boost are a lot of fun to drive.

This is by no means a massive upgrade, but it’s about what I expected. You’re probably not going to be impressed if you watch clips, but when you actually play the game, the improvements are noticeable.

Played some story mode on PS5. Looks great, plays smooth. Everything else the same. Back to Elden Ring

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back