GSP: Woodley fight was boring, should have tried to hurt Maia. I'm going to be more angry for the KO

Batroc the Leaper has spoken

A bunch of other quotes about Bisping and retiring if he loses below.

Don't blink.

GSP gonna KO Bisping.

Interesting to hear GSP saying size doesn't matter and the more skilled fighter always wins. Whenever he was asked if he was going to fight Silva, he would always say Silva is way too big and he would need 1-3 years to gain more muscle to fight him.[/QUOTE ]

Problem is Anderson has mad skills. Much more difficult to bridge the size gap. Bisping isn't AS in his prime so the size difference can be neutralized by his skill.

lol nobody ITT actually listened apparently.

Said in the past he was an "overthinker" and he played it very safe, and that he has started training so that he can go back to his ways of finishing. He kept saying "break" as in submission.

He also NEVER said "size doesn't matter". He said he gained at least 10 lbs to move up to MW and that his skill will make up for the size advantage bisping has.

I will lol (and never question another fighter ever again) if GSP comes out and hits Bisping with an uppercut or headkick and finishes him inside of 3 minutes. Would be epic.

Ill probably become a billionaire before that happens though.

All money on decision. He couldn't even finish him retirement.
giphy.gif

It is a different scenario that we have seen lately for GSP, he now has something legit to be hungry about, he has been fighting "not to lose" for a long time and it is a factor, an underrated one IMO. To be fair, "hungry GSP" was worthy of his "Rush" moniker, when fighting for a new title, being Hughes the second time for the title, the third time against him too for the interim belt and when he unified it against Serra, that GSP was brutal.

I am hopeful to see "hungry GSP" back sure he is older and there were the knee injuries but win or lose, I want the old GSP back, and now he has more to gain than he has to lose IMO.

GSP is literally always the aggressor in his fights. Some people don't realize this because they don't know what they're talking about.

Woodley is NEVER the aggressor

GSP has never put on a fight anywhere near as lacklustre as Maia Woodley.

He cannot KO Bisping.....he never KOd anyone relevant.

he's never KO'd anyone in general, but he sure as fuck has TKO'd many relevant fighters. Please, just because you have no idea who the fighters are doesn't mean they aren't relevant. Just means you weren't a fan of MMA back then.

GSP is literally always the aggressor in his fights. Some people don't realize this because they don't know what they're talking about.

Woodley is NEVER the aggressor
Yes, the comparisons between GSP and Woodley are daft. GSP is always a busy, active fighter. He's intent on imposing his game plan on you. Woodely, for at least his last 45 full minutes of fight time, has been complacent, inactive, and just waited for his opponent to make a mistake or leave an opening.

he's never KO'd anyone in general, but he sure as fuck has TKO'd many relevant fighters. Please, just because you have no idea who the fighters are doesn't mean they aren't relevant. Just means you weren't a fan of MMA back then.

I know who they are. I follow MMA way before I signed into Sherdog....I am shamefully old, I saw the first BJJ gyms open in the US. Don't go around passing judgement on people you don't know.

GSP KOd nobody. He's got stoppages that you can argue for a long time whether they qualify for TKOs.

Lawler KO was nice. Dudes definitely got power, no doubt about that.

Don't really get the point of the Condit gifs. Doesn't really prove he's an aggressive fighter.

If he doesn't viciously ko a guy he stands around doing nothing. Or you can go watch his pre-UFC fights where he just blankets people and gasses out

Yes, the comparisons between GSP and Woodley are daft. GSP is always a busy, active fighter. He's intent on imposing his game plan on you. Woodely, for at least his last 45 full minutes of fight time, has been complacent, inactive, and just waited for his opponent to make a mistake or leave an opening.

How do people not get this? Seriously, all jokes aside, how do they not get this?

Are they just new and haven't actually seen GSP fight? Are they on their phones during fights?? Wtf can it be

I know who they are. I follow MMA way before I signed into Sherdog....I am shamefully old, I saw the first BJJ gyms open in the US. Don't go around passing judgement on people you don't know.

GSP KOd nobody. He's got stoppages that you can argue for a long time whether they qualify for TKOs.

in my post, I said he hasn't KO'd anyone, but has TKO'd many good fighters. If you've been around since ufc 1 or whatever you claim to be, then you'd know that.

Which of his UFC TKO's have been questionable? or over nobody's? He stopped Hieron, Sherk, Hughes, Serra, BJ? Which one of those guys is a nobody?

GSP being the hypocrite that he is, has no right calling any fight other than his own, boring.

Back