GSP: Woodley fight was boring, should have tried to hurt Maia. I'm going to be more angry for the KO

A bunch of other quotes about Bisping and retiring if he loses below.

Don't blink.

GSP gonna KO Bisping.

Interesting to hear GSP saying size doesn't matter and the more skilled fighter always wins. Whenever he was asked if he was going to fight Silva, he would always say Silva is way too big and he would need 1-3 years to gain more muscle to fight him.

He probably means size doesnt matter in the same division.

GSP: "I was not impressed with your performance" (2017 version).

Bisping made a good point that he thinks GSP will be working on leg locks a lot for the fight, seeing as GSP trains with Danaher, and it's his teams signature submission at tournaments.

Lol.

I still haven't blinked since the Shields fight.

I started to blink around the time the Torontonians started booing GSP in that fight; but if your eyes never open again, I don't think it counts as a blink.

GSP must think we're all assholes if he thinks we are going to buy these wolf tickets after 5 plus years of jab fucking and dry humping.

Maybe he's been watching Star Wars and was consumed by the darkside.

One can only hope.

Starting a beef with Woodley to sell more tickets for his move back to WW, after he beats Bisping and defends the MW belt.

There is 0 chance he is defending the belt. He will never fight Whittaker or Rockhold.

Why would GSP gas before Bisping? GSP has great cardio and he is a smaller guy.

Both guys really have phenomenal conditioning, so it comes down to who is able to dictate the pace and style of the fight. If GSP is seeing his takedowns stuffed and winds up eating jabs, he'll be the one slowing down first.

All money on decision. He couldn't even finish him retirement.
Its pretty a massage parlor match for Bisping and a human blanket on top of him. Great pay day for Bisping and he won't receive any damage at all while collecting the money. He may as well bring some sliced cucumber for his eyes and a towel wrapped on his head since he would snooze of boredom with GSP taking him down with no damage

Bisping will have a huge size advantage, and he's an excellent MMA adapted counter wrestler. I don't think its possible Georges can win this fight by holding Bisping down, certainly not enough to win 3 out of 5 rounds, even if he can score some take downs.

This will likely turn into a kick boxing match. Neither guy has historically had KO power, but they are both world class point kick boxers. At least Georges was when last we left him.

I could see Bisping scoring a TKO because his size advantage and excellent cardio. Georges should tire before Bisping in general, and the size gap will burn way more calories. If GSP runs out of gas before Bisping, and I find that very possible, he's in trouble.
I think you've got a solid take here. GSP is the underdog in this fight imo.

War GSP in a dark place! He's going to hurt Bisping bad like he did Nick Diaz.

haha

But for real, I hope GSP surprises us and scores the violent finish

War GSP in a dark place! He's going to hurt Bisping bad like he did Nick Diaz.

haha

But for real, I hope GSP surprises us and scores the violent finish
You know GSP's game plan. Can Bisping nullify it and impose his will

GSP will control the octatgon, look for the take down, land jabs at will and target Bisping's winky eye.

I'm calling GSP 4th round TKO or a textbook 50-45 UD, MAYBE Bisping steals a round or two but I doubt it.

GSP has some TKO's on his record...but zero full on KO's. Add to the fact that he's been out for years, going up in weight (finally), knee issues, looked not very good his last number of fights...do we really believe that he's going to want to stand with Bisping? And if he does, expect a jab fest.
Don't forget the Alien popping out of his stomach thing.

<{Heymansnicker}>

lmao what a nerve on gsp.....he is the epitome of boring and playing it safe.

Back