GSP will outpoint Whittaker

Whitaker also has karate background, good boxing wih a crispy left-hook he throws, implements great kicks, and is nothing but a struggle to wrestle down.

With youth at his side and with GSP although looking pretty sharp, looked slowers and did start to show fatigue which Robert wont do.

Whitaker is a very quick middleweight with good power and is very focused and determined in the cage. It's a very tough matchup for GSP. Hard to pick a winner. I could see Whitaker catching GSP and finishing him, but could also potentially see GSP sitting behind his jab all night and winning on points. But it's hard to imagine Whitaker not landing shots on GSP.

Not his usual routing, but I can definitely see him beating Whitaker.

Is this like Conor vs (fighter), and (fighter) always is gonna destroy him?

Whitaker also has karate background, good boxing wih a crispy left-hook he throws, implements great kicks, and is nothing but a struggle to wrestle down.

With youth at his side and with GSP although looking pretty sharp, looked slowers and did start to show fatigue which Robert wont do.

Yeah, but GSP has dat dere Canadian rasslin.

JK I get what you're saying, but don't count GSP out. He can win by a round or 2, always.

50-45
Bobby Knuckles can't handle the riddum

<GSPWoah>

Back