GSP wants to fight Ben Askren

Blanket on Blanket crime

i think Rush brings the kicks and shocks the world with a KO

GSP would jab Askrens face into burger. The only way it gets to the ground is if GSP wants it to.

Askren on the other hand is interesting. Although it would be a boring fight, GSP's has easily outwrestled guys with strong wrestling backgrounds (Koscheck, Shields, Fitch, Hughes, for example). Askren is better pure wrestler but GSP is ahead in striking and subs.

Thing is Askren's game doesn't just rely on takedowns but on being very active and creative in scrambles. GSP seems to be a very talented but mostly orthodox bjj player. This could be an exciting fight to see play out on the ground.

Is that fact that GSP wants 10 million dollars? I think GSP is great. He was a great champion and ambassador for the UFC. However, he's not worth 10 million dollars. A handful of people are in that class, and GSP ain't it. He might've been a few years ago, but it's been almost 3 years since his last fight. That's a long time to be away.
No, that was a rumor started by Aldo. I have no idea why.

So by now we've all heard about GSP wanting 10 million to fight Conor Mcgregor. According to Eric Spicely (posted it on twitter) who is training at tri-star he is most interested in fighting Ben Askren outside of the UFC. Who wins this fight? Do you see him having success in OneFC?

I personally think this is a terrible idea. Conor may be a LW but he would knock GSP's head off and Askren would show him the true meaning of getting grapplefucked. I think GSP should be realistic and call out a FW. Maybe someone like Dennis Siver.

isnt beating siver teh first step in an undeserved title shot?

GSP beats people at their own game, and he does it decisively.

So by now we've all heard about GSP wanting 10 million to fight Conor Mcgregor. According to Eric Spicely (posted it on twitter) who is training at tri-star he is most interested in fighting Ben Askren outside of the UFC. Who wins this fight? Do you see him having success in OneFC?

I personally think this is a terrible idea. Conor may be a LW but he would knock GSP's head off and Askren would show him the true meaning of getting grapplefucked. I think GSP should be realistic and call out a FW. Maybe someone like Dennis Siver.
Conor gassed out after one round and you think he can KO GSP? He won't handle da riddim...or stop the TD

You'll see GSP win via his first GnP finish in a long time
And 10-8 rounds up to that point

Ben Askren hasn't earned the right to fight GSP. He's never even fought a Top 10 Welterweight.

Back