Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The way he said it was pretty funny

"Fight Hendicks, Left
Fight Bisping, Left
They frickin hate my guts"

Timestamped

At the beginning of the video Joe Rogan and GSP talk about the title and what it means.

They both agree on the fact that the title doesn't mean anything. As an example, GSP says a number 8 ranked guy could beat the champion but it doesn't mean he can beat all the other 6,7 guys under him.

They also talk about Conor, Khabib and a bunch of other stuff in that video.

Interesting interview

Spoken like a true Champ-Champ-Champ... 2018 St Pierre with that killer instinct will be fun to watch. Bring on Diaz as a sacrifice!!!

Did they talk about UFOs?
images

That was an awesome interview. Love GSP!

I like how GSP is becoming more outspoken, more aggressive and macho as he gets older.

Usually the reverse is true.

So my reading between the lines of that includes, GSP regretting not leaving MMA sooner when the testing wasn't great enough, his reluctance to fight Anderson at a catch weight 177-178 fight because of contract issues and his suspicsion Anderson wouldn't honour the agreemedefinitelydefinetly dropping down to LW and knows he can, he would have come back sooner if the UFC respected his demands and he's more into money/entertainment fights than championships at this point.

Spoken like a true Champ-Champ-Champ... 2018 St Pierre with that killer instinct will be fun to watch. Bring on Diaz as a sacrifice!!!

According to Sherdog news, gsp doesn’t think Diaz is worth fighting.

I’m sure a couple of wanna be Stockton gangsters will be pissy about his comments, but someone had to say it.

Beating up Nate does nothing for gsp, including forcing him to break a sweat.

So my reading between the lines of that includes, GSP regretting not leaving MMA sooner when the testing wasn't great enough, his reluctance to fight Anderson at a catch weight 177-178 fight because of contract issues and his suspicsion Anderson wouldn't honour the agreemedefinitelydefinetly dropping down to LW and knows he can, he would have come back sooner if the UFC respected his demands and he's more into money/entertainment fights than championships at this point.
go-away.gif

GSP is just simply an awesome human being.
I watched a bunch of the clips from the interview. There are a lot of funny moments and really interesting subjects. Probably the best interview i've seen from GSP.

Just realized they put the entire interview on Joe Rogan's podcast. It's 3 hours long, dang.

Competition and testing began to catch up so he dipped. Hendricks and Lawler were hard hitters so that scared him. Now Woodley's wrestling pedigree scares him. Fighting LWs and gatekeeper MWs are more safe for him. If Rockhold or Weidman was champ, he wouldn't have fought for the belt.

Competition and testing began to catch up so he dipped. Hendricks and Lawler were hard hitters so that scared him. Now Woodley's wrestling pedigree scares him. Fighting LWs and gatekeeper MWs are more safe for him. If Rockhold or Weidman was champ, he wouldn't have fought for the belt.
9 title defenses was not enough? Did you expect him to go on forever?

He basically talks about people like yourself. There is always another guy. You beat the best guy, then there is another comer. It never ends.

He already fought the best guys during his time. He came back for a few exciting fights.

People will never happy.

GSP is the best. I don't give a damn. He's the best. Who's better than him?

Joe was all clear-eyed and respectful and shit. I like Joe but he doesn't give GSP his due. Other JRE he just doesn't give him his due. He's he best. Not Jones, Anderson, Mighty Mouse or Fedor...it's GSP best I've ever seen, inside and outside the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back