GSP "They Frickin Hate My Guts"

People will never happy.
BINGO!!!.

Never ceases to amaze me how people can go OUT OF THEIR way to find irrational reasons to hate on an established cleanc goat whose a nice person. Internet gonna internet tho.

Competition and testing began to catch up so he dipped. Hendricks and Lawler were hard hitters so that scared him. Now Woodley's wrestling pedigree scares him. Fighting LWs and gatekeeper MWs are more safe for him. If Rockhold or Weidman was champ, he wouldn't have fought for the belt.
Perfect summary bro.

If the title doesn't mean anything, then why chase the glory of winning two belts? And now why try to chase the glory of winning THREE?

I like him but..... I hope he is hospitalized with kidney failure while trying to cut down to lightweight!! Fight woodley or robert whittaker or stfu and go away.

If the title doesn't mean anything, then why chase the glory of winning two belts? And now why try to chase the glory of winning THREE?
They mean it shouldn't matter, but in the marketing scheme they understand it does and his legacy would be better amongst casuals better with 3 titles. Which it would.

BINGO!!!.

Never ceases to amaze me how people can go OUT OF THEIR way to find irrational reasons to hate on an established cleanc goat whose a nice person. Internet gonna internet tho.
Some people just cannot ever be satisfied.

A fighter could beat every top guy in his division, go undefeated for many years but as soon as he decides to retire haters will come out with some ridiculous bullshit like "he wants none of this new guy", "X guy would easily beat him".

There is always a new challenger, that's just the way it is. And there is always people who will speculate, especially if you go out undefeated.

Then you get fighters who were successful but go out on losses and people start saying "he should have retired earlier".

Some people just cannot ever be satisfied.

A fighter could beat every top guy in his division, go undefeated for many years but as soon as he decides to retire haters will come out with some ridiculous bullshit like "he wants none of this new guy", "X guy would easily beat him".

There is always a new challenger, that's just the way it is. And there is always people who will speculate, especially if you go out undefeated.
Well I mean what peeves me is GSP did exactly that for like 2 generations of WW periods. Literally the WW Goat and still people say he sucks, or even funnier, a duck or scared as a 26-2 professional fighter????

Don't worry Sherdoggers who never left their basement will tell you how GSP is wrong about rankings and titles.

Yeah pro athletes don't worry about money. The top guy usually gets paid. It's literally why athletes play in the pros.

Now spin me another tale of nonsense

If going after titles makes you more money, then that's a pretty strong indication that they do mean something in the eyes of casuals. Plus George said he's concerned with legacy fights at this point more so than just money.

I love GSP so much. He's just such a good respectful guy.

I like him but..... I hope he is hospitalized with kidney failure while trying to cut down to lightweight!! Fight woodley or robert whittaker or stfu and go away.
3 division champion bro... If he does it there is no question of his GOAT status.

Last edited:
I like how GSP is becoming more outspoken, more aggressive and macho as he gets older.

Usually the reverse is true.
I think its because now hus corporate sponsors have moved on he has regainrd his own personality.

Lot of pressure on people to maintain an image with the kind of money he was on 5 years ago.

Competition and testing began to catch up so he dipped. Hendricks and Lawler were hard hitters so that scared him. Now Woodley's wrestling pedigree scares him. Fighting LWs and gatekeeper MWs are more safe for him. If Rockhold or Weidman was champ, he wouldn't have fought for the belt.
Really is no answer for how stupid you come across....lol

Don't worry Sherdoggers who never left their basement will tell you how GSP is wrong about rankings and titles.

underground-bunkers-main.jpg

Here is one fighter who may deserve whatever he wants.

IDK if he will get it but no complaining from my side.

Georges did his part already.

GOAT.

Back