GSP signing new deal...

I was expecting a contract with Nyquil

He was about 185/190 before. Bisping is on shape year round and really doesn't cut weight. I'd say Bisping is about 200 normally.

I say Bisping is about to get ragdolled.
Bisping is about 210. Rory is 200lbs while training.
“If I didn’t lose any weight right now, I would have to do a 24 lbs weight cut, which I’m not going to do, but you’ve heard people do that before,” Bisping told SiriusXM’s The Luke Thomas Show.
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/michae...ht-he-has-to-lose-in-the-next-two-weeks-78925

Bisping will be 15-20lbs bigger likely.

Nobody cares about bore st pierre anymore.
Particularly not the guy who stalks the forum in search of the latest GSP thread, just to be post #1. Well done, stalker: you have now become a GSP fan.

Join us, joiiiin us!

Yes, he was undersized in most of his fights .. he won because of his skill. He thinks he can do the same with Bisping. Really Bisping is not going to try to take GSP down most likely letting GSP work his game. I still pick GSP to lose.
I agree

did i not edit in time, or you just ignored this is my post?

"do you really think he is scared about tyron?"

what do you think?

Bisping is about 210. Rory is 200lbs while training.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/michae...ht-he-has-to-lose-in-the-next-two-weeks-78925

Bisping will be 15-20lbs bigger likely.
I'll give you 10-15. 20 is kinda pushing it. When he stepped in to face Rockhold he says he only had to lose 5-10 pounds because he was filming a movie and was already in shape. I took it as he's always 15-20 pounds away from 185.

Still not as big as Johnny was, still doesn't have the wrestling Johnny has, and still doesn't have the KO power Johnny had. GSP best Johnny 49-46 imo. Only losing the 4th.

I agree

did i not edit in time, or you just ignored this is my post?

"do you really think he is scared about tyron?"

what do you think?
I have no idea if I saw the edit or not, I sometimes will only reply to part of a post for simplicity sake.

He is definitely not scared of Tyron. GSP has said he has no interest in fighting for the WW belt right now, basically he's the WW GOAT , nothing there for him. He wants money fights and legacy fights, Tyron is neither.

I'll give you 10-15. 20 is kinda pushing it. When he stepped in to face Rockhold he says he only had to lose 5-10 pounds because he was filming a movie and was already in shape. I took it as he's always 15-20 pounds away from 185.

Still not as big as Johnny was, still doesn't have the wrestling Johnny has, and still doesn't have the KO power Johnny had. GSP best Johnny 49-46 imo. Only losing the 4th.
GSP clearly lost the 2nd. Had he not slipped in the 4th it would be 49-46 .. but he did.

I am very well educated on GSP's weight at WW .. but have no idea what his plan is for MW, and really don't know much about how much most guys at MW weigh on fight night. I expect GSP to be a full weight class smaller though and possibly more .. but that is guesswork, this is uncharted territory.

Bispings offensive grappling is not Hendricks level ...but his TDD is great.

i kind of liked gsp and wanted him to come back but fucking over mw for a circus fight, yeah no thank you, you can stay retired

I have no idea if I saw the edit or not, I sometimes will only reply to part of a post for simplicity sake.

He is definitely not scared of Tyron. GSP has said he has no interest in fighting for the WW belt right now, basically he's the WW GOAT , nothing there for him. He wants money fights and legacy fights, Tyron is neither.
He wants to copy conor is what your saying

Bisping is in for the beating of his life.

Oh really.

Bisping fought and beat Anderson Silva. GSP would never fight Silva.
Bisping knocked out Luke Rockhold. Gsp would never fight Rockhold.

Why would you ever think Bisping was in for the worst beating of his life? If GSP wins it will be clearly by LNP with zero damage.

185-187. For Shields he got up to 194 but couldnt keep the weight on and was 190 for the fight. All the top WW are 190+. Hendricks was over 200lbs on fight night.

Hendricks was not over 200 pounds on fight night.

GSP clearly lost the 2nd. Had he not slipped in the 4th it would be 49-46 .. but he did.

I am very well educated on GSP's weight at WW .. but have no idea what his plan is for MW, and really don't know much about how much most guys at MW weigh on fight night. I expect GSP to be a full weight class smaller though and possibly more .. but that is guesswork, this is uncharted territory.

Bispings offensive grappling is not Hendricks level ...but his TDD is great.
GSP said he could make 155 to fight Conor in the not to distant past so yeah I can agree that Bisping will be noticably bigger.

I won't call Bisping's TDD great. I'll call it above average. Every good fighter that wanted to take the fight to the ground has except mayhem.

He was about 185/190 before. Bisping is on shape year round and really doesn't cut weight. I'd say Bisping is about 200 normally.

I say Bisping is about to get ragdolled.

Now thats a good one. Remember this when GSP goes back to retirement with a loss.

The one time I will be rooting for Bisping and hoping GSP get's his shit pushed in.

With injuries and the layoff you could be right. Prime GSP wrecks anyone today and it's not even close.

Relative to the playing field, a resounding yes. I have no way to test the "general improvement of skill over years" as a background condition and I'm not sure it's effect on this would be negligible. That said, removing that consideration, GSP was the best WW we'd seen.

That is, compared to his peers, there has been no other WW, and not many fighters, who were that far above a playing field with that level of talent.

But I don't go further into past vs present arguments than to remove that bias, which we can't quantify or pin down anyway.

185-187. For Shields he got up to 194 but couldnt keep the weight on and was 190 for the fight. All the top WW are 190+. Hendricks was over 200lbs on fight night.
The man knows his GSP..... thanks.... But are you talking in cage fight weight or true "out of camp" walk around weight?

It sounds like you're talking in cage fighting weight.

Johnny fought at 200lbs?? No wonder he kept missing 170 weigh in limits. 30lbs overnight at 170 = 18%. Nobody should fluctuate their weight this much overnight.

Madness.

Still wont fight Woodley
Or any of the top 5 in Middleweight provided he beats Bisping.

I get: money > sports fan respect
But the guy went out a legend and is making a bit of a mockery of his legacy at this point. But respect doesn't pay the bills. Shame he couldn't get to a better place in life though that would have prevented him from needing to do this.

Whoever wins this fight will be getting knocked out by Whittaker.

Back