GSP signing new deal...

Gsp is desperate to be a conor bro talking shit about I can cut to 155 Gsp never suggested two time division champ especially at the same time until conor did it and yes at the same time UFC is gonna promote as the guy who never lost his belt
you must be stupid, GSP was walking around in the 170s for a long time, and as late as 2011 was talking about the possibility of dropping to 155. He just never saw the need because 170 was a more prestigious belt.

you must be stupid, GSP was walking around in the 170s for a long time, and as late as 2011 was talking about the possibility of dropping to 155. He just never saw the need because 170 was a more prestigious belt.
When I mentioned him cutting to 155 I was using it as an example of how he was trying to be Conor cmon Man U seriously think Gsp could've cut to 155 and y are people thinking he walked around 175 anyone who knows weight cutting and body building sees different

He used to be my favorite fighter, its weird but I dont even care anymore that hes coming back. Seems like a cash grab and I hope he loses, not that bsbings any better. I cant imagine having woodley and GSP as champions at the same time, if they headlined a card together people may litterally enter coma's of boredom.

When I mentioned him cutting to 155 I was using it as an example of how he was trying to be Conor cmon Man U seriously think Gsp could've cut to 155 and y are people thinking he walked around 175 anyone who knows weight cutting and body building sees different
I know you were using it as him wanting to copy Conor .. Conor was not a thing in 2011. GSP weighed in way under 170 for fights, he was in the 170's, the fact you don't think so has no bearing on the truth. At the end of his career he was ~187 walking around while the other WW were 190's and even 200's walking around. The big LW are the same size as GSP was. (Tony Ferguson just posted a pic of him weighing 200.4lbs)

The only fight GSP was 'big' for was Shields, he got up to 194 and was 190 on fight night .. that's not even big for top WW, his biggest was on the small side of average.

This is GSP weighing in for a title fight, back when he was walking around in the 170s. This is the first Serra fight.
C9AFB1F7-1422-0E8C-9A417DB0FBF74A3C.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't care about GSP coming back. He should have stay retired.

Those few years on hiatus seems to have taken George's out of the dark place in his mind, he looks happy... I hope he comes ready to fight, I think Bispings TDD will hold up in the early rounds forcing GSP to fight like he hasn't in years... literally wanting to finish and get out of there with a W. Micheal will be on his bike, forcing George's out of his comfort zone... this is really a more interesting fight than most here are letting onto.

I know you were using it as him wanting to copy Conor .. Conor was not a thing in 2011. GSP weighed in way under 170 for fights, he was in the 170's, the fact you don't think so has no bearing on the truth. At the end of his career he was ~187 walking around while the other WW were 190's and even 200's walking around. The big LW are the same size as GSP was. (Tony Ferguson just posted a pic of him weighing 200.4lbs)

The only fight GSP was 'big' for was Shields, he got up to 194 and was 190 on fight night .. that's not even big for top WW, his biggest was on the small side of average.

This is GSP weighing in for a title fight, back when he was walking around in the 170s. This is the first Serra fight.
C9AFB1F7-1422-0E8C-9A417DB0FBF74A3C.jpg
Lol of course he is skinny on weigh in days Ik u were gonna mention that everyone was skinny weigh in day especially Gsp then nick and Johnny fight way bigger than in that photo even against matt Serra 2 Gsp was on hgh and roids hard bro

I still can't fathom why anyone would want him to fight @ WW again. He was clearly bored and his performances showed it.
Woodley has nothing he's interested in to renew his passion and fire.

The 185lb belt does.

He said years ago if he ever went to 185, he'd take some time off to put the weight on the right way and get used to it and never go back down.

This looks exactly like what he has done.

Lol of course he is skinny on weigh in days Ik u were gonna mention that everyone was skinny weigh in day especially Gsp then nick and Johnny fight way bigger than in that photo even against matt Serra 2 Gsp was on hgh and roids hard bro
So everyone is 167 in WW for title fights? Can you show me all these people who come in at 167 for title fights?

WAR St Pierre!!! The business side is over. Train hard and Fight harder.

Back