GSP says his toughest fight ever was against...

I meant to say VADA, which is similar to USADA...first time he was tested, he looked like shit and lost.
GSP was pushing for additional testing because the fighters must have known Hendricks was on the juice. Remember how bad Hendricks rallied against it saying it was a GSP conspiracy? How did Hendricks do after USADA?

Youre actually making a case against ping being the toughest guy GSP fought. Hes much bigger than GSP yet he got finished. One would think the guys who were actual welterweights and lasted the whole fight were more durable or tougher.

And many of them were far superior fighters than Bisping.

Matt Hughes
Carlos Condit (prime...)
Nick Diaz
Jon fitch
Jake Shields
Josh Koscheck (again prime)

All "Better" and more durable fighters than Bisping.

Bisping had size and strength on his side, tough for a guy the size of GSP to manipulate via takedowns.

GSP was pushing for additional testing because the fighters must have known Hendricks was on the juice. Remember how bad Hendricks rallied against it saying it was a GSP conspiracy? How did Hendricks do after USADA?

He went 1-5 and missed weight 4 times....

I meant to say VADA, which is similar to USADA...first time he was tested, he looked like shit and lost.
Oh thats right the testing Hendrix refused to take. Well gsp passed the test, looked ok in the fight and actually won.

Lol if he think bj penn is the most skilled and hardest fighter he ever beat then this should tell you that Whittaker and Romero would killed gsp if they ever fought, prime or not

Oh thats right the testing Hendrix refused to take. Well gsp passed the test, looked ok in the fight and actually won.
Except anybody with fucking eyes who isn't a delusional fanboy, knows he lost.

and he didn't look OK, he looked the worst he has ever looked.

Nobody is saying Hendricks is natty...I never said that.

The point is clear...GSP never credits hendricks for anything because he knows that if he gives em credit, that he is sort of admitting the lost, which everybody thinks happened.

I’m no longer a fan of GSP. I can live with him taking a break for 5 years, talking about aliens, getting beat up by Chris Evans, and not finishing Jon Fitch but giving positive praise to Bisping is just too much....

And his performance against Hendricks show that gsp is not as well rounded and as good as we thought. Hendricks is the first and only wrestle boxer that gsp fought... and he look terrible in that fight. Especially his one dimensional striking

It’s possible gsp knew he was burnt out and new he wasn’t performing up to his potential and given Hendricks couldn’t finish him phoning it in doesn’t consider it his hardest fight.

As in, I was phoning it in and still won, a first bj fight he was giving it his all and still went to a decision.

I can see that
Except he didn't win.....even if he thought BJ was a tougher fight because of his skill...He should still know that Hendricks kicked his ass.

Come on, he said that bigsping was his toughest test in durability....Fucking Hendricks was way more durable than bisping...dude didn't really even get hurt...Bisping gonna finished lol.....and it's not like Bisping was getting damaged repeatedly since the get-go thus he showed durability.

It's clear that GSP doesn't want to credit hendricks at all.

As awesome as BJ was, I feel like it's silly to say his toughest fight was anyone other than Hendricks, first BJ fight was tough for sure but basically everybody but the GSP diehards scored that fight for Hendricks.

GSP die-hard here.... I scored it for Big Riggs watching live. Don't wanna re-watch cause GSP got his butt kicked.

GSP die-hard here.... I scored it for Big Riggs watching live. Don't wanna re-watch cause GSP got his butt kicked.
I too am a GSP die hard fan. Probably one of the biggest on this forum and i scored it for Hendricks too. Seeing a contender beating up GSP physically and doing so well always tends to favour the contender who is beating everyone's expectations.

But when you step away from the fight, look away from the superficial damage and rate the fight round by round as the Judges are required to it is easy to see why they gave GSP the nod in what WAS a very close fight with 2 rounds clearly for each of them and only one round in dispute and that round being a coin toss.

Last edited:
Not sure why anybody is surprised, pretty sure he has had this stance besides Bisping for many years now.

Most of the newer fans who joined during the McGregor era think BJ as some overrated fighter from the past when in reality BJ was a savage who went to a decision with Machida at open weight....the same Machida who stopped Rich Franklin a couple years earlier.

Last edited:
Youre actually making a case against ping being the toughest guy GSP fought. Hes much bigger than GSP yet he got finished. One would think the guys who were actual welterweights and lasted the whole fight were more durable or tougher.

the amount of damage he had to do to Bisping in order to eventually stop him was pretty insane. huge left hook, about 10-15 elbows and punches, full on choke locked in, and STILL Bisping doesn't tap.

lots of welterweights would've gotten KO'd by that left hook, lots of welterweights would've been flatlined after that barrage of elbows and punches, lots of welterweights would've tapped when he locked that choke up.

Bisping ate all that up until he went unconscious. you gotta remember Bisping ate a flying knee from Anderson Silva, multiple punches from Dan Henderson, Brian Stann, and Wanderlei Silva, and wasn't even KO'd when Rockhold kicked him in the head.

Bisping is tough as nails, for GSP to beat him is one thing, but for GSP to finish him, is quite impressive.

Even Anderson said he thinks BJ was the GOAT. People don't realize how much talent the kid had, if he had his cardio in line during his champ reign he could have kept it for a long time.

what about Hendricks?
orange-juice-vid21.gif

lol

So his alien friends removed Hendricks fight from his memory?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back