GSP says his toughest fight ever was against...

336_Georges_St_Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks_gallery_post.0.0.jpg

jgCr49H.jpg

This is why, I can't respect GSP....The dude is full of shit...We all know Hendricks kicked his ass and was his toughest opponent...Perhaps Hendricks wasn't as skilled as BJ and he didn't land a great head kick as Condit, but Hendricks was a way worse match up for him than all other fighters he ever faced...Also Hendricks was way more durable than bisping.

GSP comes off as a sore loser, even though he won, it just seems that he doesn't want to give hendricks any credit because fans might think that he is admitting that Hendricks won, which most MMA media/Fans think.

I know people are gonna say "but but Hendricks was on roids"...There is no prove, and also LMFAO if you think GSP was natty.

Everybody scored that fight for Hendricks. That was clearly his toughest opponent that he "won".

Not sure why anybody is surprised, pretty sure he has had this stance besides Bisping for many years now.

He musta forgot what pre-USADA Hendrix did to him. Makes sense. Hendrix hit him so hard even the judges got a concussion :p

As awesome as BJ was, I feel like it's silly to say his toughest fight was anyone other than Hendricks, first BJ fight was tough for sure but basically everybody but the GSP diehards scored that fight for Hendricks.

336_Georges_St_Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks_gallery_post.0.0.jpg

jgCr49H.jpg

This is why, I can't respect GSP....The dude is full of shit...We all know Hendricks kicked his ass and was his toughest opponent...Perhaps Hendricks wasn't as skilled as BJ and he didn't land a great head kick as Condit, but Hendricks was a way worse match up for him than all other fighters he ever faced...Also Hendricks was way more durable than bisping.

GSP comes off as a sore loser, even though he won, it just seems that he doesn't want to give hendricks any credit because fans might think that he is admitting that Hendricks won, which most MMA media/Fans think.

I know people are gonna say "but but Hendricks was on roids"...There is no prove, and also LMFAO if you think GSP was natty.
So after Usada Hendrix looked and fought the same?

So after Usada Hendrix looked and fought the same?
Alright? That still doesn't mean Hendricks wasn't his toughest fight.

The first time GSP got tested by USADA, he looked like fucking shit and got destroyed by hendricks.

Bullshit
God he can talk crap sometimes
So he's incorrect? About his fights? But you're correct? About his fights?

OK. So, what are you going to do about it? Get your message out there.

Both Serra fights were easy...he got caught in the first one and destroyed in the second. Same for Hughes, with him possibly dismissing it as being from when he was too green.

He beat Hendricks while big rig was CLEARLY on the Vitamin S. GSP took bumps, but he did win the fight.

I thought he beat Hendricks fairly obviously and I even thought GSP won the 2nd rd but that's just me.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I see that superficial damage impress you. You have much to learn, young padawan.

Hendricks got a longer suspension after that fight than GSP did. I think it was some ligament damage.

Ligament damage is worse than any bruise.

My god, people are so salty about Hendricks. You must have lost money.

Thought he would say USADA was his toughest test.

Alright? That still doesn't mean Hendricks wasn't his toughest fight.

The first time GSP got tested by USADA, he looked like fucking shit and got destroyed by hendricks.
It’s possible gsp knew he was burnt out and new he wasn’t performing up to his potential and given Hendricks couldn’t finish him phoning it in doesn’t consider it his hardest fight.

As in, I was phoning it in and still won, a first bj fight he was giving it his all and still went to a decision.

I can see that

BJ was the toughest fight but Bisping was the toughest opponent?
That sounds weird.

How is that weird? Penn was at a pretty big size disadvantage and still more than held his own based on sheer ability and durability. Bisping is the largest fighter that GSP ever fought, a guy who fought the first half of his career (and won TUF) at 205.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back