"[GSP] said he woke up this morning at 183 pounds"

Who wins at 155?

• GSP

• Khabib

Results are only viewable after voting.
i woke up quick at about noon. just knew i had to be in compton soon.

All Jokes aside
If 183 is true

155lbs isn't gonna be a problem for Georges.
ya because 28 pounds is superrr easy to cut when you are already 6% body fat. It will all come off in about 1 hour in the sauna. GTFO lol 155 will absolutely be a problem

I don't see Dana ever allowing it - GSP is in the doghouse and has no desire to stay at 155
GSP is in the penthouse.

Dana won't allow it like he won't allow GSP to fight Bisping without defending, like he won't allow COnor to fight Mayweather.

The new UFC is all about milking the biggest one off fights for the maximum revenue possible and GSP V anyone is at the top of that list so Dana can take a seat. If GSP wants a title fight at LW or WW he is getting it.

ya because 28 pounds is superrr easy to cut when you are already 6% body fat. It will all come off in about 1 hour in the sauna. GTFO lol 155 will absolutely be a problem
Is he coming out a training camp while Watching his Diet ?

You think he can't lose more weight before the weight Cut ?

Wtf ?

A little detail that people may not knowing. GSP is using a new diet, intermittent fasting and lost 5 or 6 pound, but his muscular mass and bone mass has increase. So he lost fat and water retention. So he is smaller, but stronger. He will lost another 4 or 5 pound and the next month. So, he will woke up at 178-180.

He could be able to cut 18-20 pound of water ( even if he lost water retention because cutting take water in muscle. The more muscle you have, the more water you can cut). So GSP could fight at 155 but he will be STRONGER ( more muscle and bone mass) that he was at 170. This is a scary tough.

But, this is in theory. Because GSP biggest problem his not his size, his weight cut or his age....it's his mind. The problem he got in the Bisping camp (colitis) came from two source, eating too much and STRESS. So even if physicaly, i thing he might be better than ever, if he cannot manage his stress, colitis will come back and he will have a hard time eating. He was in VERY BAD SHAPE because of it againt Bisping, but this time, against a opponent like Khabib, there is no way he can win if he fight in that shape again.

I'd like to see it happen. If GSP still has some of his off the charts athleticism he could take this.

And damn, that pic in the OP! Jouban looking ripped.

WTF do you think TODAY is the last day GSP would lose any size or weight before a fight at LW?

Without even a fight at LW announced but GSP and his team suggesting that is a a potential goal GSP has been shrinking from his MW size to now TODAY at 183lbs. You assume his size and weight cut stops now until a fight is announced and then it is all water cut.

Does that not seem pretty stupid to you considering he has been constantly losing size and weight since he took that MW belt?

You seem like a very reasonable and objective person...

tumblr_oorucrzkOv1qfcx4to1_540.gif
we can talk again if he ever fights khabib, and if he does, we will talk when he loses the LW GOAT

This fight will probably look like gsp vs shields. But i would definitely watch.

I'm a big GSP fan but at this point either retire or fight it's been almost a year since his last fight.

183lbs? Sounds perfect for a cut to 165lbs.

Think about this guys..... Why would GSP even be reporting this info??
It tells me he is still in the game, he ain't quitting just yet, he is waiting for for the right fight offer.

Fighters who don't intend to fight again wouldn't give this info.

GSP will fight again in Octagon in 2019, thats my view on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back