"[GSP] said he woke up this morning at 183 pounds"

Who wins at 155?

• GSP

• Khabib

Results are only viewable after voting.
GSP is in the penthouse.

Dana won't allow it like he won't allow GSP to fight Bisping without defending, like he won't allow COnor to fight Mayweather.

The new UFC is all about milking the biggest one off fights for the maximum revenue possible and GSP V anyone is at the top of that list so Dana can take a seat. If GSP wants a title fight at LW or WW he is getting it.

You are misreading the situation - Dana was pissed as fuck that GSP and his management reneged on their deal with him. Dana hasn't made ANY other fighter agree to stay at the division they are fighting for the belt at. He won't let GSP take a belt and leave the division or retire ever again.

The only exception I see is Woodley - as Dana wants woodley to lose the belt more than he wants to Keep GSP away from one.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...-great-legacy-fights-eyes-khabib-nurmagomedov

I know I'm being selfish, but I'd love to see GSP come back and 50-45 Khabib. I'm not really interested in a fight with Woodley or Whittaker.

A scrap against Ben Askren would be awesome, but I think I have a better chance of Lindsay Pelas answering one of my DMs:

What do you think Sherbros, one more against Khabib at 155 then sail off into the sunset?

EDIT:
A lot of betas are complaining about the picture of Ms. Pelas. My apologies, allow me to appease the other half of Sherdog: Alan Jouban (you're welcome)
pgn2vgpud0p11.jpg

I knew there would be a shitty pic of this crack addict that would contradict her bullshit fake instagram photoshops

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UipJkMuHj...600/Lindsey-Pelas-Sexy-Sunset-Strip-loira.jpg

He was shredded at the 170 cut, 155 would be bad for him, would look like Rumble...Khabib struggles to make 155, they should fight at 170
Oh I agree that I personally believe it would be a rough cut for GSP, and it already has shown to be a helluva cut for khabib at times, but I also want GSP to obtain a chance for a 3rd belt. Tony obviously deserve next though, but after that khabib has already talked about fighting GSP which i believe it would be interesting, as GSP is no longer in his prime, double ACL surgery, and managing the symptoms of Coloitis, depleted weight class,a while khabib would be prime, no major surgeries, riding High off an undefesund streak 28-0(if he can best Tony in their match).

He wouldn't need to cut that much. If he's weighing that not they will have him in the 160s by fight week and cut from there. With no IV's and usada guys cant cut as much as the good ol days
Oh IIf there's anyone who says they can make weight at a lower weight class, it GSP, dude legit has OCD everything MMA.

Fuck usada, and especially the IV ban. Tbh what UFC needs to do is get rid of USADA, and implement a optional "performance institute" and allow them to have specific PED usage with medical personal over sight. Helps healing process, and you can even set parameters and limit dosage, and if anyone is on absurd levels THEN you can fine/punishment themw. Would be less injuries, and missed weight cuts.

Granted GSP can make weight (don't think he can), GSP via decision.

You are misreading the situation - Dana was pissed as fuck that GSP and his management reneged on their deal with him. Dana hasn't made ANY other fighter agree to stay at the division they are fighting for the belt at. He won't let GSP take a belt and leave the division or retire ever again.

The only exception I see is Woodley - as Dana wants woodley to lose the belt more than he wants to Keep GSP away from one.
Dana was pissed. I know that and its irrelevant. Dana can be pissed. He stomped up and down that Conor/Mayweather would not happen. It did.

Money talks and if the choice is no GSP fight or GSP/Khabib they will go with the latter.

They don't want the one off. Of course they want two or more fights (defense) if they can lock it in but sadly they cannot control that. They can only bitch but then let him have his fight.

Wow Pelas ruined her face. So stupid, she was perfect before.

If GSP is his normal self then he wins. He’s a very bad matchup for Khabib.

GSP is never going to fight at 155.

Not ever going to happen. Stop daydreaming people.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...-great-legacy-fights-eyes-khabib-nurmagomedov

I know I'm being selfish, but I'd love to see GSP come back and 50-45 Khabib. I'm not really interested in a fight with Woodley or Whittaker.

A scrap against Ben Askren would be awesome, but I think I have a better chance of Lindsay Pelas answering one of my DMs:

What do you think Sherbros, one more against Khabib at 155 then sail off into the sunset?

EDIT:
A lot of betas are complaining about the picture of Ms. Pelas. My apologies, allow me to appease the other half of Sherdog: Alan Jouban (you're welcome)
pgn2vgpud0p11.jpg

Theres something wrong with her nose and mouth , it might melt, wouldnt bang

Back