GSP @ Rogan's CLIFFS

You forgot the part where GSP said Rogan's spinning back kick is the most powerful strike that he's ever witnessed in his life.

In all seriousness, it was one of the most enjoyable, interesting, and entertaining podcasts I've ever listened to. GSP seems like he's in a great place right now and it was a joy to listen to his insights and thought processes when it comes to MMA and life in general. And he was genuinely funny as fuck too. A truly unique dude and a legend of the sport.

Spinning honesty to make yourself sound smart. Nice try, bud.

GSP cycled on and off of steroids during his 4 year hiatus. I would bet my life on it.

Says BJ Penn had the best reaction time (counter strinking) in the UFC when they fought, (BJ bless). But that he used that to his advantage by feinting alot and make BJ tired.

One of his best strengths, if not his best, is Fight IQ. God damn, that's a great game plan.

GSP cycled on and off of steroids during his 4 year hiatus. I would bet my life on it.

giphy.gif

Rogan is on his way out. I doubt he cares if Dana fires him, which he wouldn't do...

I just listened to all three hours of that podcast. Those cliffs are cherry picked and biased. What is your goal here? It clearly isn't to tell people everything that was discussed in an unbiased manner.

Yeah the cliffs are bad, sensationalist and unintelligent. TS parents never loved him, confirmed

It's people like this that is wrong with the world. They act like they know everything with absolute certainty without actually knowing.

If they at least said something like,
" GSP may or may not have been cycling during his 4 years off, we may never truly know, but there was so much free time it's hard for me to imagine him not doing something to make sure the sport wasn't passing him by incase he did decide to make a come back. " .... or whatever, you get my point... maybe they would at least sound respectable instead of coming off simply as a gsp hater.
<{cruzshake}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back