GSP @ Rogan's CLIFFS

Opinions are in parenthesis: (Hypes up Bisping just a tad to make his resume look better)

Says that the world doesnt care about him being KOd by Serra, because very small % of people actually care.... Later on says the world would go crazy if he looses to Diaz. (Which one is it GSP, does the world care about you or not?)

Says that the title doesnt mean anything, but Joe cuts him off, re-asks him... "Sooooo, UFC offered you Nick Diaz huh"? (Joe doesnt wanna get fired by Dana)... Later on GSP comments you have to be smart about who you fight if you want stay a champion. (So does GSP care about being a champion or not???)

Comments how Dana announced that GSP wasnt going to fight anymore, before GSP made that decision.... Dana did it in hopes that GSP would fight to prove Dana wrong. (Why didnt Dana do that with Conor??)

Says that partial fasting is good.

Says that he vacated after Bisping because he didnt want to hold the division up, like Conor. He respects fighters.

Says that the UFC uses fighters as pawns, tells them what to say, before fights and whatnot.

Says he believes Nick Diaz is conspiracy theorist. Who is paranoid because of weed.

Says Nick Diaz has great striking pressure. And that he could give problems to Woodley.

Says BJ Penn had the best reaction time (counter strinking) in the UFC when they foght, (BJ bless). But that he used that to his advantage by feinting alot and make BJ tired.

Says the UFC is becoming more of 'who can find the next PED without getting caught'... Joe Rogan explains about testoterones derived from animals and Yams, the vegetable

Says he has an idea of who is doing PEDS, but is not right to accuse someone without proof. (Maybe he is protecting his own ass)

Brings up drugs that improve your reaction time. Joe Rogan brings up adderal, and GSP does not disagree.

Believes that with human evolution, fighting will be nonexistant and people will be playing video games (?)

Mentions that if steroids are used correctly, some doctors say that it can --not-- have any side effects (seems like GSP is very knowledgeable about PEDs)

Says he hates fighting
The fact that he gave BJ big props makes me like him even more.

He's a very good at lying with a straight face, but anyone who knows about PED's knows (hgh gut, gyno for years, etc)

GSP knows a lot about PEDs because he knows a lot about a lot of stuff. I think he's the most honest guy in MMA as well as a GOAT. I think we have to coin the phrase GSPDS for George St Pierre Derangement Syndrome on this site. Seriously, this is guy is a treasure. He should be an analyst as he is unquestionably one of the smartest MMA guys to have ever done it.

Add your own cliffs guys. You complain about ts. Saying he’s so inaccurate and provide nothing.

Are the things he said incorrect? Or you think he should type out a 3 hour interview.

It was gsp talking. That was as interesting as it gets

You sound extremely biased against GSP.

I've listened to hundreds of Rogan's podcasts and this was one of the best. Were used to a more ''private'' GSP and nearing his retirement he's becoming more and more open.

GSP is a great human being and by a landslide the greatest to ever do it in MMA. Honestly anyone who hates on the guy likely has some sort of mental issues, not even kidding.

What makes gsp a great human being? Didn’t he refuse
To be apart of his kids life?

Been on the intermittent fasting train for 8 months. Now that I know GSP GOAT does it too all of my research has been confirmed.

On the real though, GSP seemed to know a shitload about PEDs
I think it could really be a case of "know your best enemy", man.... I am completely unbiased when it comes to ANY SPORT. I dont like GSP as much as most people do... Because he is
1- too worried about his legacy
2- picks fights apart.
However, i recponize GSP as a true clean GOAT, because i have came to the conclusion that at the era that GSP might have been doing it... His opponents are as much likely to be doing steroids.

Actually one of the best GSP interviews ever imo

GSP was engaged and excited to talk.

Just listened to the whole thing at work. Really awesome podcast. Never seen GSP so animated. Rogan wasn't cutting him off either. 3 hours flew by.

Been on the intermittent fasting train for 8 months. Now that I know GSP GOAT does it too all of my research has been confirmed.
Been doing it for 3 years. It's a way off life for me now. I don't eat more than 1-2 meals within a 3-4 hour eating window.

I just listened to all three hours of that podcast. Those cliffs are cherry picked and biased. What is your goal here? It clearly isn't to tell people everything that was discussed in an unbiased manner.

I was gonna say this too lol I listened to the whole thing as well and mostly GSP pumped up Bisping because he said he was clean.

I'm only 30 minutes into the podcast and it's easily the best GSP interview I've ever heard.

GSP talking about his coaches and the pyramid base of skills they offer to him was interesting.

the human evolution and video games one is hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back