GSP confesses to poisoning Nick Diaz's IV on Joe Rogan show

Time Spanked

Seriously though GSP is fucking hilarious. Surprisingly funny for speaking in such a heavy accent.

"So the alien abduct me. And they put the gamma ray to increase my strength like the Hulk, like performance enhancing."

"I was so scared of fighting Nick Diaz, so we poisoned his IV"

Fucking scumbag, just proves everything Lord BJ GOAT Penn has always said - GSP is just a grease monkey poisoner.

BJ 3 - GSP 0

jzhffb.gif

He also sabotaged BJ by having that tranny kiss him during his walkout, shattering his concentration.

GSP is a true, next level MMA strategist.

Don't forget how bad he owned Koscheck on TUF

Left a list of all the guys he didn't want out pretending they were his top recruits

Koscheck picked all the guys on the list and GSP got all the guys he wanted

Then proceeded to have his guys win all but one fight. Dude is playing chess while most of these dudes are shitting in their hands and banging rocks together

Nick would smash GSP in a rematch. Let's be real... USADA is in play.

This is just smoke to cover the FACT he came in overweight and strings were pulled.

send him to Guantanamo bay!

Why do you think GSP won't take that fight again!? Pretty obvious.
Cause it was too easy the first time, if he comes back he wants someone that will actually put up a fight

<21>

Don't forget how bad he owned Koscheck on TUF

Left a list of all the guys he didn't want out pretending they were his top recruits

Koscheck picked all the guys on the list and GSP got all the guys he wanted

Then proceeded to have his guys win all but one fight. Dude is playing chess while most of these dudes are shitting in their hands and banging rocks together

"Eetsa Strahtagee!"

Diaz also said he had spies in his camp right after the fight and that GSP knew everything he'd do before he did it.

Then again rolling for a leg when someone takes your back standing is usually pretty standard.

"I was so scared of fighting Nick Diaz, so we poisoned his IV"

Fucking scumbag, just proves everything Lord BJ GOAT Penn has always said - GSP is just a grease monkey poisoner.

BJ 3 - GSP 0

jzhffb.gif

Someone add Honda shadow boxing into this please.

You'd think GSP's English speaking accent would be better after 15 years of being a famous fighter and English interview after the other, but no, it's just as bad as when we first came to know him.

The whole interview was a admission to doping you dopes. Reason he was talking(sideing with) about other athletes in other sports who got caught still are financially set. The bs he was spewing about mental and central nervous system are the new exploits of peds. He had that look in his eyes of "where can I get some" of the new brain peds.

Maybe he didn't really have HGH gut and it was just the guilt of doing all this was building up in his stomach.

I errrrrrr uhhhhh how you say ehhhhh poisoned thee uhhhhhhhhh the uhhhh iv

Back