GSP confesses to poisoning Nick Diaz's IV on Joe Rogan show

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

inb4 pathetic stoner diaz fans

Lmao GSP sure does know about the use of Mary Jane. Wasn't his friend like a king pin?

the IV poisoning has to be a joke. just try to picture, what would you give someone to make him slightly weaker for a couple of hours (he still fought for 5 rounds) and that is untraceable?

the IV poisoning has to be a joke. just try to picture, what would you give someone to make him slightly weaker for a couple of hours (he still fought for 5 rounds) and that is untraceable?
Eye drops?

Inb4 idiots actually believe this and not bother actually watching the clip lmao.

LMAO. At least he's honest

Too late.

<GSPWoah>

Thought the guy couldn't be more likeable and then this today.

nick fought stupid in that fight lol

who else would still be excited for gsp vs anderson present day? i might

I love the way he says "steroid" lol

just finished listening to the entire podcast.

1. fuck gsp is a likeable/nice dude. ive always respected him but was never a big fan of his style, and would usu root against him. but whenever i listen to his interviews I can't help but like the guy

2. it was fun listening to him praise joe's spinning back kick, which he's done before, but in this interview you can tell he's truly in awe. hope they upload the vid of joe teaching gsp after the podcast

3. fun fact: gsp loves dinosaurs as much he loves mma.

This is great, GSP is the man!!!!!

He also sabotaged BJ by having that tranny kiss him during his walkout, shattering his concentration.

GSP is a true, next level MMA strategist.

Back