GSP: (challenging smaller fighters) "Makes you look bad"

My thoughts are Darren Till is a sad person, imo.

big%20dog%20fighting%20little%20dog.jpg

Well yeah it does. If you are going to fight a guy at a smaller weight class, he should be the one to call you out and move up.

Dillashaw is calling out MM and everyone is ok with it though

He's not wrong, also a good sign we may see Whitaker/GSP.

But money talks and WME/Dana have made it clear that $$$ and entertainment > sport

I guess GSP wants no part of a coner cash out then.

I doubt he would refuse and I also doubt he would be above initiating interest.

Agreed. GSP didn't call out BJ. BJ called him out and went up to do it.
I think it's weak for TJ. I think it was weak for Anderson.

I guess GSP wants no part of a coner cash out then.

I doubt he would refuse and I also doubt he would be above initiating interest.

You have trouble understanding a simple sentence. He said that calling out a smaller fighter makes you look bad, not fighting one. If Conor wants to fight him, I'm sure he'll do it. He fought Penn, but didn't call him out.

You have trouble understanding a simple sentence. He said that calling out a smaller fighter makes you look bad, not fighting one. If Conor wants to fight him, I'm sure he'll do it. He fought Penn, but didn't call him out.

Check the last part of my post, Corky.

Check the last part of my post, Corky.

I read and you're still off. You changed the meaning of what he said even in the last part.

"I guess GSP wants no part of a coner cash out then.

I doubt he would refuse and I also doubt he would be above initiating interest."

Your two first points don't make sense because he never said the opposite. And your third point doesn't make sense, because "initiating interest" isn't "calling out". Calling out implies publicly. "Initiating interest" can be done privately.

I'm not sure why you decided to change the meaning of what he said... But learn to read.

People act as if T.J. is so much bigger than DJ. I mean, DJ fought at BW before and was a legit top guy there. T.J. isn’t big for the weight class either.

It's obvious that he wants to fight Conor, but like he said - 'he's not the calling out type'

Even before anyone knew for certain who he'd fight when he was saying he was coming back, Zahabi was openly saying he wanted to see that fight and then talking about whose stock is high and that he could cut down to 155.

I think he's angling for Conor to call him out and that reply rubber stamps it. Plus, as Zahabi said after 196 when GSP was in the crowd; 'how crazy would it have being if Conor won and called Georges out?'

Back