gsp apologists get in here..

This is a shitty thread, I'm not a GSP fan (or a fan of any individual fighter for that matter) but you have to be retarded to not recognize his accomplishments.

1. Every single fighter he has ever faced all the way back to his first regional fight has fought in a major org, has a winning record, and has a Wiki page.

2. He's beaten everybody he has ever fought.

3. He avenged his only 2 losses by ridiculous one sided beat down stoppages.

4. He's has won a title in two divisions.

5. Has never been busted for PEDs and (for what it's worth) always fought in an organization that tested for them.

Last edited:
are you happy now? this is what happened when GSP go to his dark place...

Don’t forget ducking Wada as well ts...

But seriously this removes him from any goat discussion

If any other fighter did what gsp did they would discredited by everybody

Only gsp (n maybe Conor) crazy fans still defend their sex idol

I know trying to reason with you imbeciles is like trying to teach my cat long division. But help me understand!

How can you still support a guy who taps to strikes? Who has a history of quitting when it’s convinient? (Quit after the beating Hendricks put on him so he didn’t have to give him a rematch and now again so he didn’t have to fight the top guys at 185).

How do you explain away that gsp only came back because he saw a free lunch fight with pillowfisted bisping and never intended honoring his contract? Seriously how can you still root for such cowardice and fraud?

I understand that most of you border on mental retardation but try to convince Rigoletto.

You people are worthless flammable refuse.
Tried the move up to MW, but found that his body just couldn't carry the muscle mass needed to be a serious contender against the larger MWs. I credit him for trying to move up and challenging himself against a solid fighter like Bisping.

Also, I don't blame GSP from walking away after Hendricks. Guy had been on top for a while and needed a break. He doesn't owe it to us to fight all the time.

GSP talking about using true martial arts to beat a bigger guy, when he didnt want none of a true champion back in the days of Anderson Silva as the mw king. Came for easy money and a fake belt and a lot of fanboys sucked his dick.

Not worth debating Rigoletto when his account probably will only last a few more weeks.

I'm a GSP fan, but I can't back him up on this. He definitely fought for the MW title because Bisping was an easy fight. I don't believe for one second that he would have wanted to fight for the title if one of top 185 pounders had the belt. He never wanted the Anderson fight and doesn't want any part of the top guys now.

GSP is a walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and then wanted to fight one of the weakest UFC champs ever in Bisping.

Always said that he would have to make a permanent move to MW if he were to ever move up. Now wants to leave the MW division while ducking Whittaker and all of the top MWs.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over the entire MW division by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.
@Toner is a true scholar in a forum full of imbeciles.

Man I forgot about all that talk about, “if I make a move to 185 it will be permanent..” what a fraud!

Remember when he had to do a mock training camp to convince himself he was a fighter?

Gsp does what Gsp wants. Not what the fans want. He acts on what's best for interests. Not ours. Not the UFCs.

Don’t forget ducking Wada as well ts...

But seriously this removes him from any goat discussion

If any other fighter did what gsp did they would discredited by everybody

Only gsp (n maybe Conor) crazy fans still defend their sex idol
This! It’s pathetic and weak. Joke is in me for expecting a serious discussion from a bunch of neckbeards who are blinded by their false idol.

Were you crying when you wrote that?

GSP talking about using true martial arts to beat a bigger guy, when he didnt want none of a true champion back in the days of Anderson Silva as the mw king. Came for easy money and a fake belt and a lot of fanboys sucked his dick.
Gsp is a walking contradiction and we are kidding ourselves if we can’t see through this opportunistic bull shit that he had gotten away with for years now.

GSP is a walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and then wanted to fight one of the weakest UFC champs ever in Bisping.

Always said that he would have to make a permanent move to MW if he were to ever move up. Now wants to leave the MW division while ducking Whittaker and all of the top MWs.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over the entire MW division by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.
Why didn’t Hendricks submit to VADA testing like Georges did?
Why did Hendricks fall apart after USADA?
Can you show me where GSP tested positive before, and after USADA?
Why does his body look the same pre and post USADA?
Does he have access to double secret sauce masking agents not available to Anderson Silva?
Why did Anderson Silva test positive twice during the USADA era?
Why won’t you answer any of my replies asking you honestly, without trolling how you can blindly accept the faults of Anderson Silva and continue to obsessively criticize GSP?
GSP moved up and when GSP actually followed thorough realized that it wasn’t right for him...either physically or that he wasn’t right for the division he handed the fucking belt back? What’s the problem there? That he didn’t stay and get beat 3 times so you could say he sucks?
Would it be better to sit on this belt for 14 months?

@Toner I dare you to answer with any logic at all? By now you’ve blocked me because you are a blind, horrible and biased MMA fan that is awful for this sport.

GSP can do whatever the hell he wants to do as far as I'm concerned

Been a company man since day 1

@Toner is a true scholar in a forum full of imbeciles.

Man I forgot about all that talk about, “if I make a move to 185 it will be permanent..” what a fraud!

Remember when he had to do a mock training camp to convince himself he was a fighter?

Ah, so it is toners alt account.

What could possibly be wrong in the life of a human being to be obsessed with making fun of GSP? It wreaks of very low self concept and a feeling of inadequacy in the presence of someone who is admired and complimented often. I’ve seen this sort of jealousy in 3 year olds.

Maybe you should consider what the other fighters say about GSP.
I think their opinions hold more sway.

Back