gsp apologists get in here..

The way I see it GSP came back for big fights, which as a fight fan am thrilled to see. Naturally the biggest fights the UFC can put together for him will be the title holder.

At his age and state of career, I never expected him to try and defend a belt, should he win, so I'm grateful that he vacated the belt.

IMO, I don't have a problem with money fights, so long as it isn't for a belt if one does not have any desire or intent of defending it. So in this case, the UFC shouldn't have made it a title fight, but regardless I want to see GSP fight, so if he wants to fight, let him. But I rather him vacate, as he did, rather than clog up a division like we've grown accustomed to over the last year.

This.

GSP is a walking contradiction.

Okay. I'll bite.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and then wanted to fight one of the weakest UFC champs ever in Bisping.

Not a contradiction. This makes perfect logical sense.

Always said that he would have to make a permanent move to MW if he were to ever move up. Now wants to leave the MW division while ducking Whittaker and all of the top MWs.

May never fight again anywhere. Says the weight gain plan didn't work. And he was talking about making a shift in the middle of his career, with the assumption that he'd keep fighting a string of contenders, not in the twilight of his career, when he has no interest in another title run.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over the entire MW division by jumping the line.

All fighters care about themselves first and foremost. By your logic no one who ever claims to care about other fighters should ever take a title fight for himself under any circumstances, because it's a "contradiction."

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

The only contradiction here is all of the sherdoggers who want to have it both ways and say that GSP only retired so he didn't have to face Hendricks in a rematch while still holding that GSP only started talking about PEDs because he was already planning to retire.

Georges is a fraud.

You're a fraud.

Do you ever get tired of being a poor man's version of TheRassler? At least that guy brings the chuckles.

Back