GSP and the easy match up syndrome.

Tyron and Yoel would smoke him.

This is 2018.

Dude Romero is a not even a MW. The guy can't make 185 consistently, so he belongs at 205.

In other news, Jon Jones would beat GSP and SCTwins is a fucking retard. GSP would beat Tyron, and pretty easily. GSP would jab Tyron all day long, and when Tyron throws that telegraphed right hand, GSP takes him down easily.

He'd have a damn hard time against Yoel and Whitaker. I'd favor him over Woodley but not by a lot.

GSP looked aged in his last fight. He has barely fought and as the most self aware fighter ever I'm sure he knows he isn't what he used to be. He's not going to take a fight unless he's at his best or he thimks he can win. Hence why he took a fight with Bisping. It was winnable. Can he get his body right enough to fight top guys? Time will tell. I doubt it.

Man Who do you think he can't beat? Yoel? Whiteker? Conor? Khabib? Tyron?

Seriously think about this for at least 10 seconds. He would win all of those fights pretty easily minus a fluke.
He has already fought versions of each of these guys over the years and never lost a fucking round! His last fight he looked a bit slow and gassed. But then he beat the guy that was champ one weight class above, the same guy that use to fight two weight classes above, after 4 years layoff. Yeah Ping was a chump. I mean his best wins were just A silva, Dan Henderson, and Rockhold. And sure, he holds a lot of UFC records, but like that matters.

The actual irony of this whole new look on GSP, is that he is coming down to lightweight, a weight that most fighters his size would have went to by default. He won't be the same GSP that fought 10 years ago, but he will still be a competent GSP at fucking lightweight. And that should make anyone in the division pretty damn worried.

The level of competition is tougher now than when GSP was around. The likes of Johny Hendricks and Nick Diaz were just never on the same level as fighters like Whittaker, Wonderboy, Tony Ferguson, Woodley and Khabib. If he was younger he'd probably defeat half of them but at his age and the amount of time he's had off I'd bet against him in all of those fights. He would probably beat Conor and any other LW or WW though.

Man Who do you think he can't beat? Yoel? Whiteker? Conor? Khabib? Tyron?

Seriously think about this for at least 10 seconds. He would win all of those fights pretty easily minus a fluke.
He has already fought versions of each of these guys over the years and never lost a fucking round! His last fight he looked a bit slow and gassed. But then he beat the guy that was champ one weight class above, the same guy that use to fight two weight classes above, after 4 years layoff. Yeah Ping was a chump. I mean his best wins were just A silva, Dan Henderson, and Rockhold. And sure, he holds a lot of UFC records, but like that matters.

The actual irony of this whole new look on GSP, is that he is coming down to lightweight, a weight that most fighters his size would have went to by default. He won't be the same GSP that fought 10 years ago, but he will still be a competent GSP at fucking lightweight. And that should make anyone in the division pretty damn worried.
LOL
GS{P fanboys are so desperate that Fedor won, that they have to try and change reality, so they can justify and assure themselves that GSP is GOAT (in their minds)...
They fail miserably though, and they know.
because if they have to do such mental gymnastics just to convince themselves, they KNOW it is not true.

But thank you for the comic relief of reading that GSP can beat Yoel easily... or Whittaker.<45>

Kid, last I checked, GSP is still running from Whittaker despite signing a contract stating he would fight him... and let us not speak of Woodley...

Dude Romero is a not even a MW. The guy can't make 185 consistently, so he belongs at 205.

In other news, Jon Jones would beat GSP and SCTwins is a fucking retard. GSP would beat Tyron, and pretty easily. GSP would jab Tyron all day long, and when Tyron throws that telegraphed right hand, GSP takes him down easily.

Oh ok. Hope you feel better now. Not like TS didn't specifically mentioned Yoel Romero in his post, which I was replying to.

Back