GSP and Bisping agreed to be TUF coaches. Dana said no

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On the last bisping podcast he said him and GSP wanted to be coaches for the next TUF but Dana said no.

Dana said GSP doesnt want to fight Bisping but everyone knows hes lying.

They could have done the show while injured and then fought at MSG.

Seens like Dana is holding a grudge and wont let Bisping fight GSP, even though Whittaker is out until 2018. Theres no reason this fight cant happen.

If Bisping vs GSP doesnt happen the only reason is Dana wont let it happen.

Its too bad because Id love to see it

Good. GSP fight makes literally no sense and would be bs, not to mention nobody gives a damn about TUF anymore, just end it already.

Last edited:
Uncle Goof got bullied relentlessly for booking Bisping-St-Pierre in the first place, and now has PTSD over the bout even though it's more feasible than ever.

Uncle Goof got bullied relentlessly for booking Bisping-St-Pierre in the first place, and now has PTSD over the bout even though it's more feasible than ever.

To be fair thats his own fault. GSP told him he wouldnt be able to fight until Nov and tried bully tactics to get the fight in july

I'd have watched. I'm pathetic enough to still watch TUF regardless of the coaches

TUF needs to go

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Good. The only reason anyone would want to see this fight happen is because of the belt.

5 years ago no one thought to themselves "You know what would be a great fight, Bisping vs GSP".

Nothing like a farce of a TUF season (impressive feat these days) to go with a farce of a fight for a farce of a champion

How desperate are Bisping and GSP one for cash the other for a heavier belt.. haha this guys are embarrassing.

GSP is just pussying it up like he has been for years. I don't know why he tries so hard to keep his name relevant in mma because he knows just like the rest of us know he is done.

GSP is just pussying it up like he has been for years. I don't know why he tries so hard to keep his name relevant in mma because he knows just like the rest of us know he is done.

I dont understand all the pussies on sherdog hating on GSP. Bisping is a tough fight for anyone at 170 and after 3 years off im not even sure its a fight he can win. Yet people act like gsp is a pussy for challenging himself. You guys are just a bunch of crybaby bitches

Sounds strange if that is true. They get a chance to market GSP for the newer fans, And Bisping always brings In a crowd.

The only reason must be like he said, that the UFC believes GSP got cold feet, and doesn't want to ever fight Bisping, so no need to market him.

I doubt Dana has a say in who fights who now (And also when the Fertittas were in charge). He is too sensitive, And always put too much feelings into it.

TUF makes complete sense. Tie up the Middleweight division another 6 months while you have an interim champ waiting only so at the end the interim champ has to watch the title be defended against a WW that retired 4 years ago.

Sounds strange if that is true. They get a chance to market GSP for the newer fans, And Bisping always brings In a crowd.

The only reason must be like he said, that the UFC believes GSP got cold feet, and doesn't want to ever fight Bisping.

I doubt Dana has a say in who fights who now (And also when the Fertittas were in charge). He is too sensitive, And always put too much feelings into it.

How did gsp get cold feet? That doesnt even make sense

TUF makes complete sense. Tie up the Middleweight division another 6 months while you have an interim champ waiting only so at the end the interim champ has to watch the title be defended against a WW that retired 4 years ago.

Whittaker is out until 2018, msg is in november, it wouldnt be holding up anything

Back