GSP and Bisping agreed to be TUF coaches. Dana said no

I consider Whitaker the MW champion now. Would have no problem with GSP vs Bisping. Winner of GSP vs Bisping could face Whitaker for the belt unless Kelvin beats Weidman convincingly, then I'd consider Kelvin more worthy of a title shot. They don't need to strip Bisping but I do think they should rename his title to "the joke middle weight champion" or "the ducking middle weight champion" and make Whitaker officially the real champion in name.

BTW I don't even dislike Bisping. I want Bisping to make as much money as possible these last few fights in his career. He is not to blame for how the UFC is run. I think by enabling all these various situations right now with title shots gained from popularity and ducking #1 contenders, the UFC is undoing the work they did back in the day trying to look like a sport compared to Pride for instance. I think it's pretty amusing, would rather laugh than weep at the shit show.

I consider Whitaker the MW champion now. Would have no problem with GSP vs Bisping. Winner of GSP vs Bisping could face Whitaker for the belt unless Kelvin beats Weidman convincingly, then I'd consider Kelvin more worthy of a title shot. They don't need to strip Bisping but I do think they should rename his title to "the joke middle weight champion" or "the ducking middle weight champion" and make Whitaker officially the real champion in name.

BTW I don't even dislike Bisping. I want Bisping to make as much money as possible these last few fights in his career. He is not to blame for how the UFC is run. I think by enabling all these various situations right now with title shots gained from popularity and ducking #1 contenders, the UFC is undoing the work they did back in the day trying to look like a sport compared to Pride for instance. I think it's pretty amusing, would rather laugh than weep at the shit show.

How did Bisping duck anyone when hes been injured for like 9months? Honestly the posters on sherdog are some of the dumbest, most clueless low iq dimwits ive ever encountered. Its really shocking

TUF is cancer

Glad they didn't do it.
Would have been an entertaining season though, always is with Bisping.

I dont understand all the pussies on sherdog hating on GSP. Bisping is a tough fight for anyone at 170 and after 3 years off im not even sure its a fight he can win. Yet people act like gsp is a pussy for challenging himself. You guys are just a bunch of crybaby bitches
Actually your post is closer to crying than someone saying he is a pussy, but we'll save that for another time.
My point is that GSP doesn't want to fight. He avoided MW when he was active and then took 3 years off only to decide to come back at MW and say the same thing he said 3 years ago? Why come back at MW if you still need time to put on the weight when there is a weight class you can fight in now with a champ some think is the worst champ ever?

How did gsp get cold feet? That doesnt even make sense
Probably because Bisping is a big mw that stops a lot of TDS from LHWs And mws, and has very good kickboxing. I wouldn't know, but maybe he has tried to wrestle some MWS or LHWs Bispings size? It is a smart move And no shame in going back to WW or stay retired. GSP has had a great career.

Actually your post is closer to crying than someone saying he is a pussy, but we'll save that for another time.
My point is that GSP doesn't want to fight. He avoided MW when he was active and then took 3 years off only to decide to come back at MW and say the same thing he said 3 years ago? Why come back at MW if you still need time to put on the weight when there is a weight class you can fight in now with a champ some think is the worst champ ever?

He had contenders lined up for years at 170 when he fought before. You talk as if he had some obligation to move up in weight. He didnt. Now is the time he finally moves up and people like you cry about it.

Hes not coming back in nov because he needs time to put on weight what are you even talking about. He has an eye injury.

Probably because Bisping is a big mw that stops a lot of TDS from LHWs And mws, and has very good kickboxing. I wouldn't know, but maybe he has tried to wrestle some MWS or LHWs Bispings size? It is a smart move And no shame in going back to WW or stay retired. GSP has had a great career.

Uh youre not making any sense. Another low iq dimwit

How did Bisping duck anyone when hes been injured for like 9months? Honestly the posters on sherdog are some of the dumbest, most clueless low iq dimwits ive ever encountered. Its really shocking
He defended against Hendo... then he tries to get GSP for his next fight. I don't think he ducks out of fear, but to maximize his earnings and get the most winnable fights. Can't you see this?

I like how you are shocked also, nice touch to your magnificent post.

Uh youre not making any sense. Another low iq dimwit
Seems your thread only attracted pussies and dumb low IQ dimwits? Try to reply like a grown up, and it will help a lot.

He defended against Hendo... then he tries to get GSP for his next fight. I don't think he ducks out of fear, but to maximize his earnings and get the most winnable fights. Can't you see this?

I like how you are shocked also, nice touch to your magnificent post.

He was given the Hendo fight and given the GSP fight. Then the UFC took away the GSP fight but he still wants it. Nothing wrong with wanting millions of dollars.

He's been saying for a long time he will fight the winner of Yoel/Whittaker, which is now Whittaker, if he cant get the GSP fight. Now Whittaker is out until 2018 so he's pushing to fight GSP again. I really dont see the problem.

Seems your thread only attracted pussies and dumb low IQ dimwits? Try to reply like a grown up, and it will help a lot.

Seems to be a lot of them on here unfortunately.

Nah just whiney little bitches on sherdog who live in a basement. The public and real fans would love it
Real fans hate it

The public has nothing to do with MMA

You sound shilly.

Keep pushing this BS fight and watch the poor ppv numbers trickle in

Real fans hate it

The public has nothing to do with MMA

You sound shilly.

Keep pushing this BS fight and watch the poor ppv numbers trickle in

If you think it does poor ppv numbers youre living in a fantasy world. A couple crybabies on sherdog wont affect the buyrate

Seems to be a lot of them on here unfortunately.
Yeah, there are a lot of people like you around here that has to get new accounts all the time because they can't discuss things without hurling insults.

Yeah, there are a lot of people like you around here that has to get new accounts all the time because they can't discuss things without hurling insults.

Im not going to be nice to people who are calling pro fighters pussies, and talking out of their ass without having any clue what they talking about. You deserve what you get

Now that Gegard is gone, Rockhold's lost his mind, Yoel and Jacare are both losers, Whittaker's out till 2018 and, most importantly - Dan Kelly's wrecked... there's not much going on at the top of the MW division, so they can may as well have this fight right now. Whatever. Give The Count his dough scrap.

Or, if Brock comes back in December - maybe Bisping can get a load of that. He has good take down defense. <21>

He had contenders lined up for years at 170 when he fought before. You talk as if he had some obligation to move up in weight. He didnt. Now is the time he finally moves up and people like you cry about it.

Hes not coming back in nov because he needs time to put on weight what are you even talking about. He has an eye injury.

I am pretty surprised that so many are against GSP fighting Bisping at this point. People shit on him for years for not taking any fights at 185, while praising Anderson Silva for taking fights at 205. The fights Silva took at 205 were laughably favorable. Two guys outside of the to 10, and one guy who was maybe ranked around 10th. All three of them guys who would stand in front of him. Meanwhile GSP wants Bisping. You can say Bisping is a "weak champ" all you want, but at the end of the day he's still a champ, and a top 5 MW outside of that, as well as being a stylistically legit challenge for GSP. Bisping has great takedown defense, very good hands, excellent cardio, and quite a bit of size on GSP.

Before, I can understand people not wanting to see it because of all the contenders jammed up at 185. That's changed now though. Romero just lost the interim fight, Mousasi is in Bellator, and Whittaker is the interim champ. The fight could happen now.

Personally I think GSP has a legacy as the greatest WW the sport has ever seen, and think he doesn't need to come back at this point. I'm just surprised by some of the reactions to him fighting Bisping now.

Last edited:
Im not going to be nice to people who are calling pro fighters pussies, and talking out of their ass without having any clue what they talking about. You deserve what you get
People don't care about your insults though. Do you think it hurts to be called a dimwit by a guy that can't even behave? If you make good points they speak for themselves. If you add in a couple of insults in most of your posts it just makes you seem immature. You could call out people you feel are being disrespectful through sound reasoning and rebuke them in a more satisfying way. You can even be nasty to people without getting banned, but it takes a little more patience than what you might have :)
Believe it or not you can even disagree with people and still be nice to them.

Notice how the only insulting thing I've written about you is that you can't behave (which is documented from the name calling you've been doing in this thread) and calling your patience into question. Still I bet you feel like calling me a dimwit again right now.

If you think it does poor ppv numbers youre living in a fantasy world. A couple crybabies on sherdog wont affect the buyrate
lol you're a shill

The fight sucks and no one wants it

You will see you little shill bot

I don't see how they can really give the title shot to gsp when there is a newly appointed interm champion already, or can they ? Had that ever been done before ?

Back