Groves vs Eubank

I know someone who spars with him regularly, whos a CW. He won't gas, his got a great tank. I think he was too cautious in the 1st 6 rounds against BJS because hed never fought 12 rounds at that point. Hed beat him comfortably if they fought again (but I don't think BJS would take the fight)

What people don't know about him is his chin, and I've been told its absolutely solid, like his old man. That could well play a part in this fight

This. Eubank of today would easily beat BJS. Eubank was loading up on shots and trying to go for a KO in the early part of the fight. BJS easily avoided all of his clumsy attacks. Then BJS slowed and Eubank started just to fire off combos rather than loading up and he won the second half pretty easily. If he fought BJS like that from the start he'd of won a majority decision by a land slide. And it's evident from his fights that he has an excellent gas tank.

Chin wise I don't think he's as good as his dad but it certainly decent. I say that because I saw him get wobbled in one fight which I can't now remember. It only happened the once though and he recovered fine.

I think Eubank beats Groves in a close fight where he beats him with a higher work rate especially taking over in the latter part of the fight.

This. Eubank of today would easily beat BJS. Eubank was loading up on shots and trying to go for a KO in the early part of the fight. BJS easily avoided all of his clumsy attacks. Then BJS slowed and Eubank started just to fire off combos rather than loading up and he won the second half pretty easily. If he fought BJS like that from the start he'd of won a majority decision by a land slide. And it's evident from his fights that he has an excellent gas tank.

Chin wise I don't think he's as good as his dad but it certainly decent. I say that because I saw him get wobbled in one fight which I can't now remember. It only happened the once though and he recovered fine.

I think Eubank beats Groves in a close fight where he beats him with a higher work rate especially taking over in the latter part of the fight.

His sparring sessions are wars apparently and he generally always spars with bigger guys. Even when he's wobbled his recovery is excellent. I think he has a decent shout at stopping Groves because he will gas with the pace that Eubank sets. I'm proper excited about this fight. hopefully the winner of the tournament will fight de Gale/Bennevidez as this is supposed to be happening as long as they both win their next fights.

His sparring sessions are wars apparently and he generally always spars with bigger guys. Even when he's wobbled his recovery is excellent. I think he has a decent shout at stopping Groves because he will gas with the pace that Eubank sets. I'm proper excited about this fight. hopefully the winner of the tournament will fight de Gale/Bennevidez as this is supposed to be happening as long as they both win their next fights.

Yeah it's looking to be a real good contest. And if we get the winner vs winner of De Gale/Bennevidez that will really top it off. Then we'll know who the best SMW really is.

Back