Green Party Calls Out Dirty Donald- requests Wisconson Recount

Will people be happy if Trump does an excellent job as a president?

"Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president."

All you need to know.

Hillary Lost, Get Over It.

Will this woman go away already. Everytime I think I'm finally free from her here comes her bobble headed ass back in the picture.

The Clinton's are finished...its time people got over it.

I'm pretty sure some deadlines have already passed on some of those states, to file for an official recount..

is this recount math correct?

clinton 232 to trump 290, with 16 MI not yet counted
MI = 16
PA = 20
WI = 10

clinton = 232 + 10 + 16 + 20 = 268, loser
trump = 290 - 20 - 10 = 270, winner

so its still 268-270 even if those recounted states swing to clinton? whats the point of the recount then? just to cast doubt over the process? surely if "russian hacking" were identified in any amount for either candidate, there would need to be consideration of a nationwide recount, not just cherry-picking those swing state counties where trump won.

is this recount math correct?

clinton 232 to trump 290, with 16 MI not yet counted
MI = 16
PA = 20
WI = 10

clinton = 232 + 10 + 16 + 20 = 268, loser
trump = 290 - 20 - 10 = 270, winner

so its still 268-270 even if those recounted states swing to clinton? whats the point of the recount then? just to cast doubt over the process? surely if "russian hacking" were identified in any amount for either candidate, there would need to be consideration of a nationwide recount, not just cherry-picking those swing state counties where trump won.

232 + 10 + 16 + 20 = 278

290 - 20 - 10 = 260

She'd have to get all 3, though. I doubt she gets any.

BTW, it's pretty disgusting how they went on and on about Trump possibly not accepting the outcome.

Yet, when they lose, they're doing the same thing. This is not helping to unify the country.

BTW, if Hillary already conceded, can she go back on that?

As a caveat, I don't think this will show anything, believe Stein is attention whoring, and did not support her action here. However, it is legal.

So, if a nonpartisan commission found irrefutably clear evidence that Trump receenough net fraudulent votes to win the election, your response would be civil war?

Or are you confusing pursuing legal channels with civil war?

heya Quipling,

good to talk to you again, its been a while.

i don't understand the outrage over calls for a recount - the country has been told for months that the electoral process is rigged. even now, in my own state, the ex-governor (Pat McCrory) has stated the results are rigged.

i myself do not believe the results were monkeyed with, but i'm surprised how this issue has upset folks.

- IGIT

Will people be happy if Trump does an excellent job as a president?
How can a racist biggot do a good job of being president? Hate crimes have gone up like 400% since his election and it's only been two weeks.

How can a racist biggot do a good job of being president? Hate crimes have gone up like 400% since his election and it's only been two weeks.

What you meant to say is hate crime hoaxes. There's a growing list of them, each one more embarrassing and hysterical than the last. It's sad knowing that you simpletons have to stoop so low as to fake being victims.

So you admit he's the legit president elect, at least.

What you meant to say is hate crime hoaxes. There's a growing list of them, each one more embarrassing and hysterical than the last. It's sad knowing that you simpletons have to stoop so low as to fake being victims.
Dirty Donald is a white supremacist by his own admission.

Don't see this changing anything.

But let's just say somehow she did get the results changed and she gets just enough to overturn the election.

The republicans still control congress a really pissed off congress and a really pissed of large portion of the country.

So I'm going to guess nothing gets through congress, it will be a total shut down and this country is even more divided.

Trump lost the popular vote, get over it

i myself do not believe the results were monkeyed with, but i'm surprised how this issue has upset folks.

It's the very suspicious way in which it's all coming together that concerns people. Supposed computer experts raise doubts over the election to the Clinton campaign. 1% Jill Stein comes out of nowhere, and raises the funds for a recount so quickly and just in the nick of time. Funds that more than double the funds raised for her entire campaign, might I add. All the States targeted for a recount are narrowly won Trump states that could conveniently swing the election, with other states being won by Clinton by even narrower margins not being targets. And now, after Jill Stein has raised the funds, the Clinton campaign joins her efforts.

The whole thing just reeks. Everything is a little too convenient.

It's the very suspicious way in which it's all coming together that concerns people. Supposed computer experts raise doubts over the election to the Clinton campaign. 1% Jill Stein comes out of nowhere, and raises the funds for a recount so quickly and just in the nick of time. Funds that more than double the funds raised for her entire campaign, might I add. All the States targeted for a recount are narrowly won Trump states that could conveniently swing the election, with other states being won by Clinton by even narrower margins not being targets. And now, after Jill Stein has raised the funds, the Clinton campaign joins her efforts.

The whole thing just reeks. Everything is a little too convenient.

'afternoon, HereticBD,

she's raised a shade under 4 million dollars...i don't see how that is some staggering sum. in the big picture, it's a pretty paltry amount of money.

for years i've heard (mostly from the GOP) that the electoral process is fraught with fraud, and if 4 million or so is all it takes to debunk this claim, i'm ok with it.

- IGIT

'afternoon, HereticBD,

she's raised a shade under 4 million dollars...i don't see how that is some staggering sum. in the big picture, it's a pretty paltry amount of money.

She raised it in a few days. She could barely raise $3 million for her entire campaign over a year. There are also strange anomalies in the way donations have been rolling in. Like a bot is controlling the distribution of funds.

Back