Green Party Calls Out Dirty Donald- requests Wisconson Recount

Let's be honest, if there's a civil war in America there is only one winner, and it's certainly not the touchy little snowflakes on the left.

Dirty Donald huh? Well tell Jiggily Jill that Hillary lost and to get over it.

Weren't Trump supporters suppose to act like complete bitches about losing the election.

We're not scared. We own 99% of the firearms in this country. We wish you dumb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s would start a war so we can blast you out of the gene pool.
Let's be honest, if there's a civil war in America there is only one winner, and it's certainly not the touchy little snowflakes on the left.
As a caveat, I don't think this will show anything, believe Stein is attention whoring, and did not support her action here. However, it is legal.

So, if a nonpartisan commission found irrefutably clear evidence that Trump receenough net fraudulent votes to win the election, your response would be civil war?

Or are you confusing pursuing legal channels with civil war?

"Let me be very clear: We do not have evidence of fraud. We do not have smoking guns."

We have no evidence but if we look we might find some is some brilliant reasoning for a recount.

My god just get over it. It's getting stupid at this point. You never know, Trump could end up being a great president. Don't throw out the baby with bath water yet.

I would like to understand what is going on here. She can demand a recount because ... enough money was raised? But there is no reasonable evidence?

Should it not the state paying for it? And should the recount not only happen if there is an actual reason besides 'was close'?

I would like to understand what is going on here. She can demand a recount because ... enough money was raised? But there is no reasonable evidence?

Should it not the state paying for it? And should the recount not only happen if there is an actual reason besides 'was close'?
There is some weak circumstantial evidence. I don't think it shows much, but generally you don't need more to file - the next step is evidence gathering. This isn't a simple recount, but effectively triggers an audit investigation to gather evidence. I don't know the specifics here, but lots of states require bonds be put up before initiating an expensive process to discourage frivolous requests.

Whoa. I honestly would not be shocked if by mid-December they come out and say that Hillary really won. That would either be the start of the second civil war or the beginning of open tyranny.

Short answer: Yes

The long answer probably involves a childhood growing up with 2 Dads followed by hormone replacement, a shaved Adam's Apple and surgeries.
How am I balls deep inside your head then? You're rustled as all fuck you salty redneck.

Back