Greatest Song Ever Produced

I have heard return of the Mac so many times and never even seen the video until now. I have so many questions now.
Did he fly in on a Concord?
Was his steering column on the right side of the car?
Has that dude been British the whole time and I just never knew? Because that song just feels incredibly American R&B. I need these answered.

Also, the chick in that video was so fucking hot, he probably should have just taken her back herpes and all.

Mark Morrison is indeed a unique man.

Born in Germany to Bajan parents, Morrison grew up in the UK, moved briefly to Miami, US, before returning to the UK in his late teens.

This, of course, would have influenced his Americanized style of R'n'b.

I doubt he truly flew in on concord, and indeed he has had legal issues with flying on airplanes;

'Morrison has faced various criminal charges during his career including a 1997 conviction for attempting to bring a firearm aboard an airliner for which he served three months just as his hit song "Return of the Mack" began rising up the US Billboard charts.' source, wikipedia.

Other legal troubles include '
In 1999, he was convicted for armed robbery for holding up an off licence.

He was convicted of affray for his part in a brawl resulting in one fatality and sentenced to community service.[3] Morrison later was incarcerated in Wormwood Scrubs for a year for paying a lookalike to perform his court-appointed community service in his stead, while Morrison himself went on tour.[3][7] While in prison, Morrison reportedly converted to Islam and attempted to change his name to Abdul Rahman.[8] Also in 1998, Morrison was banned from driving for six months and fined £1,380 after twice being caught driving without a licence.[9]

In 2002, Morrison was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and car theft.[10] He was released on bail but a policeman was later arrested on suspicion of taking a bribe from Morrison in return for his release.[10] Morrison failed to appear in court to face the charges and a warrant was issued for his arrest.[10]

In 2004, he was arrested and spent a night in custody, after a fracas in which a platinum and diamond medallion was snatched from around his neck during a confrontation at a Leicesternightclub.[11]

In 2009, Morrison was arrested for an assault in London' source; wikipedia.

Truly one of the London R'n'bs scenes bad boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Morrison

Mark Morrison is indeed a unique man.

Born in Germany to Bajan parents, Morrison grew up in the UK, moved briefly to Miami, US, before returning to the UK in his late teens.

This, of course, would have influenced his Americanized style of R'n'b.

I doubt he truly flew in on concord, and indeed he has had legal issues with flying on airplanes;

'Morrison has faced various criminal charges during his career including a 1997 conviction for attempting to bring a firearm aboard an airliner for which he served three months just as his hit song "Return of the Mack" began rising up the US Billboard charts.' source, wikipedia.

Other legal troubles include '
In 1999, he was convicted for armed robbery for holding up an off licence.

He was convicted of affray for his part in a brawl resulting in one fatality and sentenced to community service.[3] Morrison later was incarcerated in Wormwood Scrubs for a year for paying a lookalike to perform his court-appointed community service in his stead, while Morrison himself went on tour.[3][7] While in prison, Morrison reportedly converted to Islam and attempted to change his name to Abdul Rahman.[8] Also in 1998, Morrison was banned from driving for six months and fined £1,380 after twice being caught driving without a licence.[9]

In 2002, Morrison was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and car theft.[10] He was released on bail but a policeman was later arrested on suspicion of taking a bribe from Morrison in return for his release.[10] Morrison failed to appear in court to face the charges and a warrant was issued for his arrest.[10]

In 2004, he was arrested and spent a night in custody, after a fracas in which a platinum and diamond medallion was snatched from around his neck during a confrontation at a Leicesternightclub.[11]

In 2009, Morrison was arrested for an assault in London' source; wikipedia.

Truly one of the London R'n'bs scenes bad boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Morrison

Interesting. I know he didn't actually fly in on the jet. Obviously. My question was more just "was that a concord?"

Yeah, when he said "produced" I figured he meant production, mixing, quality, etc.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a masterpiece as far as studio produced rock music goes.

While I'm here, let's throw in A Day in the Life by the Beatles. It made Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys break down and cry, and pretty much ruined him for years to come.

Aahhh I understand what yall meant now! My bad, that was not my intention. Edited

Ain't no sunshine - Jackson 5 cover
It wasn't me - Shaggy
Broken Wings - Mister Mister

Back