Great photo of Conor's striking accuracy and fight IQ from UFC 229

conor is a fraud, and was never good. just a goofy manlet with beta trash talk and a bad coke and alcohol habit.

You obviously miss the point.

Mr. Big Mouth McTapper ran his mouth 24/7/365, talking shit about how he was going to finish Khabib, embarrass him, end him.

Instead, he got demolished and quit.

And he quit by tapping.

So, after all that nonsense, acting a fool and shit talk, he quit. That's why people love seeing him tap, and cry "Please Herb, stop Uncle Khabib from crushing my face and cranking my neck."

The best part about tapping, is they can NEVER claim they got "caught with a lucky punch". McTapper tapped, he plain quit.
This.

After four rounds with Khabib he beat three fresh Dagastani corner men.
You tell me who's shit lol.
All I saw was McPurple-pillow slap 3 men who raged on him, landing the harder shots that rocked him to the cage and who once again needed grown ass men to pull him away from an ass beating. Mctwinckle-panties sure does like big strong men to come to his rescue. Makes me wonder who are dee's baby daddies.

All I saw was McPurple-pillow slap 3 men who raged on him, landing the harder shots that rocked him to the cage and who once again needed grown ass men to pull him away from an ass beating. Mctwinckle-panties sure does like big strong men to come to his rescue. Makes me wonder who are dee's baby daddies.

You sound like you can't stop thinking about big strong men.

Theres something wrong with quitting and not fighting off the sub
He fought the sub, the first one where he moved his hand to Khabib's arm, even though it looked like he was going to tap he was reaching back to see if he could pull Khabib's hand of. Ultimately there was just no escaping at all

He fought the sub, the first one where he moved his hand to Khabib's arm, even though it looked like he was going to tap he was reaching back to see if he could pull Khabib's hand of. Ultimately there was just no escaping at all

He didnt fight it

Was expecting a terrible troll thread

This is actually a pretty good troll thread

You do realise there's nothing wrong with tapping?
Literally everyone taps so many ufc fighters tap. What's the point of not tapping here? He was gonna get his neck cranked
Its beautiful to watch that gif nontheless.

So is it more embarrassing that his fabled left didn't even drop a FW when he was the bigger man?
<LikeReally5>

It has been confirmed that Nate is actually the father. Time line wise it makes perfect sense, she slept with Nate after the first fight.

It really sucks though that Khabib has now taken Dee into his harem. That was pretty low of him to kick Conor when he was down like that.

Son, imagine if he went lights out (as in...asleep) on his shield as he was actually TRYING to escape the hold................. Would you say..."Why the fuck didn't Conor tap before he was choked out?!"

...of course you wouldn't.

You would laud him for trying NOT to go quietly into that good night.

Sorry, but I do not understand any fighter refusing to tap when there is no way of escaping. And in the ufc, those two tspouts for Conor were impossible to get out off, and the Khabib one was more dangerous because it was never going to put him asleep, it was going to break his neck or jaw!

That dude had a wig in his fist, and he walked through Conor's left hand like nothing.

That coward tried to hit Conor with that wig which would block his view of the blow, and Conor slipped the blow then cracked him, dude collapsed onto the red coated guy and was held up by the guy with the blue gloves.

That coward tried to hit Conor with that wig which would block his view of the blow, and Conor slipped the blow then cracked him, dude collapsed onto the red coated guy and was held up by the guy with the blue gloves.

LMAO

Sorry, but I do not understand any fighter refusing to tap when there is no way of escaping. And in the ufc, those two tspouts for Conor were impossible to get out off, and the Khabib one was more dangerous because it was never going to put him asleep, it was going to break his neck or jaw!

Only a moron wouldn't tap.

These thirsty haters were just hoping to get a 'shadface' type pic of an unconscious Conor to jerk off over.

Back