Great photo of Conor's striking accuracy and fight IQ from UFC 229

All I saw was McPurple-pillow slap 3 men who raged on him, landing the harder shots that rocked him to the cage and who once again needed grown ass men to pull him away from an ass beating. Mctwinckle-panties sure does like big strong men to come to his rescue. Makes me wonder who are dee's baby daddies.

What an idiot post from a 1st grade obsessed Conor hater lol

So is it more embarrassing that his fabled left didn't even drop a FW when he was the bigger man?
<LikeReally5>
lmao he collapsed into the arms of the medic dude, and had to be held up for the next 5 minutes.

Reversed cause of facecam.

4838136-6249675-Khabib_s_cousin_MMA_fighter_Abubakar_Nurmagomedov_said_in_a_vide-a-1_1538947055047.jpg
4838142-6249675-image-a-31_1538924667575.jpg

What would you have done in that position? and also how can a bum like you make fun of professional fighters? respect all fighters that entertain your ass.

Pretty much because they do not understand the move. I have read online that he quit even though it was not locked under the chin lol It was not a choke, it was a crank!

Absolutly no reason not to tap! Unless you want a broken neck or jaw!

Like all the level-headed people on here have been saying: Conor has zero KO power past the 8-10 minute mark.
I don't agree with this. It all depends what he is doing the prior ten minutes. Also, he almost always KO's guys quick so it is hard to say what would happen later, like if Eddie made to round three. Not KO'ing Nate means nothing. Not KO'ing Khabib after getting mauled ten minutes means nothing. There are fighters he could still KO, especially if the fight is going his way, and still had pop on demand punches vs May in the ninth for a bit. He is right about efficiency and all that, just like how GSP would say that it is more energy friendly when you are in control; i.e. hammer tires less quickly than a nail.

But for sure, all KO power goes down with lactic acid building up, and he is a more explosive fighter like Rumble, so it will drop off more drastically.

"Precision beats power, timing beats speed."

Beautiful counter.

Back