Gran Turismo

I hear Mario Kart 8 is fun. Maybe try that.
that's geared towards pvp too. I just want one like the first 5 games not the stupid ass oh look at us we're better then that Microsoft game because we got FIA supporting us. Oh look if you do good at a video game it can help you go get a prize from the FIA. Yes when I play a video all I think about is how awesome it would be if some real life version of the game would give me some reward for playing online. I can't wait to get my Silver Star or Medal of Honor in the mail from dusting n00bs in CoD.

that's geared towards pvp too. I just want one like the first 5 games not the stupid ass oh look at us we're better then that Microsoft game because we got FIA supporting us. Oh look if you do good at a video game it can help you go get a prize from the FIA. Yes when I play a video all I think about is how awesome it would be if some real life version of the game would give me some reward for playing online. I can't wait to get my Silver Star or Medal of Honor in the mail from dusting n00bs in CoD.

Change is tough to handle.

I guess I get it, you want a solitary experience, where you bolt on horsepower to your Ford Mustang and then you use it to smoke inept computer racers over and over, until you can afford a new car, then you do the same with that one, until you've finally exhausted yourself.

I'll concede the car customizing in this game is clunky as hell.

I was thinking about grabbing this. From what I have been hearing and reading, I am glad I did not.

Change is tough to handle.

I guess I get it, you want a solitary experience, where you bolt on horsepower to your Ford Mustang and then you use it to smoke inept computer racers over and over, until you can afford a new car, then you do the same with that one, until you've finally exhausted yourself.

I'll concede the car customizing in this game is clunky as hell.
yes race get money increase hp and handling get more money upgrade more get money buy new car so on and so on

This thing is a huge turd, destroyed 80% of what was great about the franchise.

just a inept incompetent dev which a whack job nut fuck named kaz in charge. Old geezer needs retirement.

Forza and Project Cars are best games atm.

Early reports are not good. Damn it this is one of my favorite franchises. Been playing since the first one on ps1. Oh well Forza here i come

Ahhhh i remember gt 1-3. Loved modifying the shit out of shit.

Obtaining those fucking licenses can go straight to hell.

Back