Gran Turismo

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GameStop is releasing GT tonight. Headed to go pick it up here in about an hour. Anyone else gonna grab it tonight? I'm hoping it's gonna be as good as always.

No career mode = no care. Seems like a beyond cheap cash grab.

I didn't even know. I was buying it for my son, I used to play it back in the day. Thought we could race together a bit. Had no idea they aren't including career mode..

I didn't even know. I was buying it for my son, I used to play it back in the day. Thought we could race together a bit. Had no idea they aren't including career mode..
Yeah it doesn't have it...If you have an xbox one or ur son uses PC, get Forza instead...but if not, just get the same for your son, Im sure he would love it and it would be worth racing with him.

The racing part of the game still looks good.

They pulled this before GT5 came out also. They put out glorified tech demos before releasing an actual sequel. Although not surprising because the work it takes to make a GT game is off the charts and simply takes a long time.

I loved GT 2.
Last GT i played with lol.

Heard it has no career mode and only has like 100 cars ? Everything I read about this game says its bullshit other than lookin good

I wish I would've have seen this before buying the game it's really nice how these twats ditched the only thing decent about the game for fucking online play.

I really want to like this game, but it's just not enough. Can't even upgrade a single car. It's souly made for gaming competition. At least that's how it feels. You can only perfect your skills and there's limited rewards that eventually stop coming after a few hours of gameplay. You can only be so productive.

Heard it has no career mode and only has like 100 cars ? Everything I read about this game says its bullshit other than lookin good

You have to be online to do anything other then arcade mode.

Game is excellent, plenty to do... only true knock against it currently is the lack of cars and lack of tracks.

They nailed online. It's stable, almost no lag, and a pretty commendable punishment system for shitty drivers and ranking system for skill and behavior (it's not perfect but damn good)

Probably the greatest competitive racing game of all time.

Is there a way to play instant online matches? I only see 3 choices when I try to look for an online match and they each make me wait like 10-30 minutes. They put you into practice mode while you wait but it gets boring doing 12 laps while waiting.

Game is excellent, plenty to do... only true knock against it currently is the lack of cars and lack of tracks.

They nailed online. It's stable, almost no lag, and a pretty commendable punishment system for shitty drivers and ranking system for skill and behavior (it's not perfect but damn good)

Probably the greatest competitive racing game of all time.
I've never played a Gran Turismo game for the multiplayer so this game is complete shit to me.

I used to love going for hours in a shitty car that I got attached to and had that dilemma of spending cash to make it decent or buy that better car I originally had saved up for. The last few it's turned into passing a bunch of tests which take a ton of luck on top of luck to win.

so far enjoying the game bought a logitech G29 great mid tier wheel.

Back