Gouti was robbed

That's another classic example of the ufc pushing someone to be in the spotlight out of desperation lol

No way. 111 strikes to 29

depends on if you consider casually laying on someone "effective grappling"

The refs judged it objectively. Northcutt threw more and got the nod. Nothing to do with the UFC wanting a Northcutt win.

"it's the Ultimate FIGHTING Competition, not Ultimate WRESTLING Competition"

Gouti wasn't doing sh1t

Gouti didn't do anything with the takedowns, and Sage had 4x the strikes 111 - 29

WHAT THE FUCK??????

lmao sage got hurt in like every exchange, and then outwrestled like every round. what even????

Gouti controlled, but didn't really do anything. Sig strikes were 50+ to 20-. I think he was robbed too, but it's not the WORST decision ever.

Gouti played the point game. Sage played the fight game. Props to the judges for rewarding the guy who came to fight

Didn't Sage outland him like 4-1? Also Sage was the only one that did any work on the ground, yes Gouti hurt him a couple times but that isn't enough.

Sage lost round 2 and 3. I don't understand how he could have won. That's pure corruption. There should be an investigation.

I disagree. round 3 was the only round Sage won.

1 and 2 for gouti.

100% robbery

I’m glad that fuck lost. Listen Sage is very average. Very. But spamming weak ass takedowns and just fucking grinding and laying there with your head down should not be rewarded.

Cut the both of em

I met sage at the airport one of the nicest guys in the world. And he's only going to keep winning and keep getting better. Haters can cry some more.

Sage is going to be a future UFC champion!

Mark my words!

The guy is only 21!

I don't know, Sage's elbows were more damaging than Gouti's crotch sniffing.

No he wasn't. I hate when fighters do absolutely nothing when they score takedowns. No strikes, sub or even transition attempts, the ref broke them up twice. Sage stayed active with strikes n got up out of the wall n stall position.

My ass.

Wall and stall is not an art

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back