Gouti was robbed

All Gouti did was bury his head in Sage's crotch.

I know a lot of Sherdoggers would love to do that, but it doesn't win fights.

Sage outstruck him 111-29.

Dude just held on for dear life he had sage rocked but just wanted to hug him instead of finishing him. Can’t reward that fighting IQ

JW gameplan backfired, fuck that pointfighing camp

Both sucked. Sage could really do better and be way bigger in another career path. He's just not very good at real, full contact martial arts.

Sage landed pitter patter bullshit. Gouti got hard shots in and put him in danger.

Gouti was awful...just tried to hold on most of the fight. What did he land ? 3 shots? Sage was much more active standing and after being taken down.
Not a great fight for either guy....but, sage definitely won.

That is a super bullshit call
Gouti won. He was advancing almost the whole time. Controlled the center of the octagon, and controlled sage for a solid two rounds.

Anyone who didn’t think gouti was doing anything better rethink their stance on Askren being in the ufc. Cause it’s gonna be a lot of that

Sage lost round 2 and 3. I don't understand how he could have won. That's pure corruption. There should be an investigation.
Gouti took him down but did nothing else. Investigation should be done on ur posting and/or judging system

Another questionnable decision

Sage had some flashes and may lead on volume of strikes *(dunno if he actually does i haven't looked at the metrics but it looked like he did) but Gouti controlled most of the fight and landed the most significant strikes. The holding against the cage was annoying but heh. Sage was also rocked at least 2-3 times.
Gouti easily could've won that fight but fuck it lol, I had $ on sage northcut anyways :) lets be honest tho, gouti didn't do shit when he had sage on the fence. Sage was the 1 landing all those elbows while against the fence.

Boy that decision really pissed me off.
Sorry Gouti, if you looked more like a Backstreet Boy you might have won.

Robbed for laying against the cage and getting elbowed in the head for 3 minutes... Now I heard it all
Sage won the 1st and 3rd round. Deal with it

Sage out struck him by almost 100. It was 1-1 going in the 3rd. He took Sage down and held onto him. It's not a wrassling match, the judges valued the strikes over being dry humped. No robbery.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

So you are saying fighters should put their heads against their opponent's crotch and do nothing but eat elbows for 2 rounds.

Gouti did fuck all, and Sage landed so much more so.......

Also Gouti did nothing with the takedowns

Didn't Sage outland him like 4-1? Also Sage was the only one that did any work on the ground, yes Gouti hurt him a couple times but that isn't enough.

Reminded me alot of the Condit Hendricks fight.

Hendricks controlled Condit but Condit was starching Hendricks from the bottom with elbows the entire fight. They still gave the fight to Hendricks but at least Hendricks was advancing. Gouti was just butterflying Sage's legs for 1.5 rounds

Sage won't amount to much in the grand scheme of things. He's too easy to hit and his grappling is way below average in the UFC. Reckon Dana is wasting his time trying to build up this kid.

Back