Got sucker punched today

Whole I was choking him I said something like "This is just a sample of what I could do to you fat man. It's your lucky day," then let him go and walked off.

This is some Renzo Gracie psychological warfare right here.

Good, sucker punches can be fatal on the streets. Glad you got your own back there

This is some Renzo Gracie psychological warfare right here.
Haha, I never thought of it like that. My only regret is that I didn't slap him around a bit or go knee on belly and skull ride for a minute or so.

Nice work. Always fun to see people who claim BJJ "doesn't work" against people who don't know what they're doing.

"I would just bite you bro"

were their aids needles

u shoudlas have used WOLFMAN COMBATIVES

Last edited:
You pulled a clock choke on a street fight? lol I don't trust my clock choke, I barely ever risk going for it.. def no my go to move.
Good that your ok, hopes there's no retaliation.

Good for you Mattemate. Hopefully nothing happens to you from this.

I will. Gonna let the f12 enjoy it for a minute first.
Why are you going to delete this? It was a simple assault. You have threatening texts. He sucker punched you. Did you leave any marks on him? You didn't even choke him the fuck out. I wouldn't even sweat it.

Why are you going to delete this? It was a simple assault. You have threatening texts. He sucker punched you. Did you leave any marks on him? You didn't even choke him the fuck out. I wouldn't even sweat it.
You're a cop, right?

How did you clock choke with no gi, was he wearing a jacket?
I guess it's a different definition. When I first learned a "no gi clock choke" it was where opponent is turtled, you're in side control, put front arm in front of their throat, jump over their back, gable grip hands and hip back, kind of like kesa gatame but they are belly down or turtled. So it's a wind choke, forearm across throat, but you crank back too.

I never went to the ground. He was sitting, I got my right arm around his neck, forearm over throat, gable grip, and put my right knee between his shoulder blades. So I was able to give a lot of pressure but didn't have to go to the ground.

I guess maybe it was more of a short choke? Didn't really distinguish between the two.

Last edited:
Be careful with this one, because although he did assault you, the fact that there was a pause, you walked away, and then came back and then attacked him, he could technically file an assault charge against you. I know it is crazy because he was the first aggressor, but I believe he can. If there were no witnesses I would delete this post, and claim you responded in self defense after he attacked you. If there was a witness, be prepared for the deadbeat to claim you did harm to him and have him file an assault charge against you. Furthermore, being that is the State of Texas, and there is the "Castle doctrine" he can claim that you were trying to damage his truck and he was protecting his property. But then again I am not a lawyer, however I would be very careful with this.
plus Juan to this thought process

Not anymore. But You have the injuries right? He cut you. You didn't injure him at all did you?
Just the little bit of pride that he has, which may be non existent. He clearly takes no pride in his work

I call bullshit...you are too much of a pussy to do any of this.

Back