Gorgeous (I mean nearly flawless) actresses whose careers never really took off

Legend of Chun-Li. Nuff said.

Though she still got jobs after that.

That's how far looks can take you.
She got caught up in a sex cult fucking some ugly dude

This might be too soon to call, but Sarah Gadon is absolutely gorgeous and I fear her career is already winding down:

arts_arts1.jpg
Too soon. She just did Alias Grace and Atwood's work is having a moment right now, so that could become something.

She seems to already have a profile above the Canadian mainstay level, but she needs to do something big before she gets lost in the shuffle.

She got caught up in a sex cult fucking some ugly dude
The sex cult didn't affect her career. It did fuck up Allison Mack's career and probably freedom.

There are tons of these women. You know the type I'm talking about. The physically flawless, impossibly sexy, drop dead gorgeous women who are only known for a handful of small'ish roles, either in tv or movies. The women who made an impression on us but never really became anything more than slightly-famous.

Vanessa Angel - she was in Spies Like Us, Kingpin and the tv version of Weird Science. She is gorgeous but her acting career never really took off:

spies21.jpg

bs-hnc-vanessa-angel_l.jpg

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe - she was in She's All That, Nash Bridges and a few other things:

s-l300.jpg

latest

That kingpin chick was hot. You know she turned down the Xena tv show to do that movie. Her in that leather outfit would have been some soid fwap material

Too soon. She just did Alias Grace and Atwood's work is having a moment right now, so that could become something.

She seems to already have a profile above the Canadian mainstay level, but she needs to do something big before she gets lost in the shuffle.
I'll give her something big to do

PoshTerribleKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

Back