Gorgeous (I mean nearly flawless) actresses whose careers never really took off

c367b7b4ae2b7ed912be480f2b7e3a45.jpg

There are tons of these women. You know the type I'm talking about. The physically flawless, impossibly sexy, drop dead gorgeous women who are only known for a handful of small'ish roles, either in tv or movies. The women who made an impression on us but never really became anything more than slightly-famous.

Vanessa Angel - she was in Spies Like Us, Kingpin and the tv version of Weird Science. She is gorgeous but her acting career never really took off:

spies21.jpg

bs-hnc-vanessa-angel_l.jpg

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe - she was in She's All That, Nash Bridges and a few other things:

s-l300.jpg

latest

Do you know the name of the movie where Vanessa Amgel grts shot in the face? Saw it a long time ago and can't remember.

Damn she is fine, I've seen her before I just can't remember where. What's her name?
Emmanuelle Chriqui most notably from Entourage the TV series.

And F*ck all you guys in this thread who just post a pic of a lady and not providing her name. Just put the frikking name down too for those who might find them familiar but cannot remember who it is.

One of my biggest crushes on an actress that never really made it big was on Yancy Butler. She starred with Wesley Snipes in Drop Zone and JCVD in Hard Target. She was beautiful and fit. And she had kind of a sexy rasp with her voice. She went kind of off the rails though sadly. Substance abuse. Pity. Beautiful girl that really did it for me.

yancy_butler_image3.jpg

69c72d1fae2eacca370ab4780cb2b399.jpg

One of my biggest crushes on an actress that never really made it big was on Yancy Butler. She starred with Wesley Snipes in Drop Zone and JCVD in Hard Target. She was beautiful and fit. And she had kind of a sexy rasp with her voice. She went kind of off the rails though sadly. Substance abuse. Pity. Beautiful girl that really did it for me.

yancy_butler_image3.jpg

69c72d1fae2eacca370ab4780cb2b399.jpg

Meth.

It is indeed 70's Battlestar Galactica. The ladies were attractive, yes, and very intelligent.

I was waiting for someone to post Natasha Henstridge so I could reply with:

"Drugs".

So I'll go ahead and post:

ae5abe2ca8382a0299009d713c9e7e80.jpg

View attachment 381407
Linda Harrison from the original Planet of the Apes. She was originally to play Roy Scheider's wife in jaws but was beat out by Lorraine Grey because she was involved with someone in production or something don't remember the whole story but if I were Roy I'd much rather have been with Harrison than Grey.

She is distractingly beautiful in Planet of the Apes.

Drugs are bad?

How many were clean before they gained some exposure? I suspect a lot of these girls were party girls that just overstayed their expiration dates.

Lots of girls stay thin with coke and other stimulants.

I'm under the impression it isn't hugely uncommon for college girls supplement adderall to stay thin and keep good energy while doing so.

Back