GOP Senator questions a Trump US District Judge nominee at confirmation hearing...

That can happen when you get older ( see Trump ) ,but that isn't what's happening here , what is happening here is your posts are incoherent drivel.

Sounds like a 'normal' reply to being wrong by the ctrl left.

Sounds like a 'normal' reply to being wrong by the ctrl left.
Lead actually leans right fyi but if you want to continue with the position that Lead is just too old to understand your ( nonsensical ) posts be my guest .

Are you telling me there isn't equally as conservative lawyers who could have answered all these questions with ease that wouldn't want this judgeship? It's a question of friggin competence.

Real conservatives have not really existed within the halls of power in our nation for quite some time, same with real liberals.

Lead actually leans right fyi but if you want to continue with the position that Lead is just too old to understand your ( nonsensical ) posts be my guest .

Got it. I don't agree with you so I'm delusional and you hide behind a mod like a bitch.

You can be a good person and still not be well suited for a job.

That's true, but you can also be suited for the job and perform poorly.

With that said, if we are going to use the term "politician" specifically, you could argue he is struggling from his lack of experience there in his term looking at his approval rating. Being a politician isn't really directly connected to the job itself necessarily. You could theoretically govern well and suck as a politician.

I don't think Trump is struggling because of a lack of experience. Yes, his ratings are down, but would Hillary be doing a better job? Trump did win the election without political experience. Hillary lost the election with tons of political experience. I'm probably a minority here, but I think Trump is doing just fine. Obama, 8 years of a president who would not engage in critical foreign policy (i.e. Syria, Iraq, ISIS). When he did engage in Libya and Iran, the results were less than expected. Health care was a disaster, racial divide, and so on. There is a lot of hate towards this man (Trump) because he won the election. Hate I have not seen with the last 6 Presidents. Trump gets no recognition for when he does something well, but is truly despised when he does something wrong.

I don't know if this U.S. district judge nominee is any good. He met all the criteria for the job or he would not have been nominated. But, again, you can be suited for the job and perform poorly. Obama was a case-in-point for me.

Last edited:
Got it. I don't agree with you so I'm delusional and you hide behind a mod like a bitch.
I suspect it's past your bedtime
PhEHEz3.gif

ITT proof that the internet can provide defenders for literally anything

<Huh2>

@Limbo Pete - Christ, now you've gotten me all confused. A long day and it's past my bedtime. :)

I was right the first time. Nominee by Trump - nomination by the Senate.

As alarming as that video is, it concerns me maybe more that this guy was the Chairman of Federal Elections Commission from 2010-2016

Hi. I'm a carpenter who's never actually worked with wood, but I've seen a few fires other people built

Are you telling me there isn't equally as conservative lawyers who could have answered all these questions with ease that wouldn't want this judgeship? It's a question of friggin competence.

Lol this f*** has as much courtroom experience as I do.

You want to be our main quarterback.
What can you tell us about a football?
Nothing?
Can you tell us, as a quarterback, what would your job consist of?

... No?

What teams have you played for?

... You've never played football?!

I kind feel bad for the guy. He was probably told this nomination process would be easy. He would be a shoe in. Even if he did fuck up no one would notice because of net neutrality and shit.
Damn, I wonder what’s going through his families heads right now?

"GOP Senator questions a Trump US District Judge nominee at confirmation hearing - nominee can’t answer basic questions."

Well, at least the guy is honest. Some questions had to do with experience. So what, does Trump have a political background?

. U.S. Ambassadors are chosen by the president and have 'zero' experience for the job.
. Hope Hicks has no experience. White House Communications Director with a BA in English. 29 years old.
. Jared Kushner has no experience. Senior Advisor to the President with a BA and an MBA. 36 years old.

Some Amb. are more important than others.

The other two just lol

That's true, but you can also be suited for the job and perform poorly.

Trump is not suited for the job and performing poorly.

I don't think Trump is struggling because of a lack of experience. Yes, his ratings are down, but would Hillary be doing a better job? Trump did win the election without political experience. Hillary lost the election with tons of political experience. I'm probably a minority here, but I think Trump is doing just fine. Obama, 8 years of a president who would not engage in critical foreign policy (i.e. Syria, Iraq, ISIS). When he did engage in Libya and Iran, the results were less than expected. Health care was a disaster, racial divide, and so on. There is a lot of hate towards this man (Trump) because he won the election. Hate I have not seen with the last 6 Presidents. Trump gets no recognition for when he does something well, but is truly despised when he does something wrong.

Trump has done nothing but sign EO and bash on institutions of this country.

I don't know if this U.S. district judge nominee is any good. He met all the criteria for the job or he would not have been nominated. No sure if serious?But, again, you can be suited for the job and perform poorly. Obama was a case-in-point for me.

Back