Good in training bad in a fight

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
In the training im very good but when i'm into a fight i can't do anything with my technique that i use in training, help

In the training im very good but when i'm into a fight i can't do anything with my technique that i use in training, help
Your trainer should know

dRh_Q7.gif

You are a chicken, you should change your style. When I was doing boxing, our sparrings meant knockouts including myself. This is how you train.

you have to take more sparring with variate types of opponents and fight styles

When you spar, amp up the intensity so it more closely resembles a fight.

what do you train?

what kind of opponents you usually face?

I train kickboxing, met some good youth fighters
but your opponents who give you more trouble are taller than you? orthodox or southpaw? based punchers or balanced?

This isn't exactly a technique thing or training thing, it's completely mental come fight time some people got it some dont. Plenty of guys that are amazing in the gym suck in a fight, or just choose not to fight. If you aren't built for it don't do it IMO. It's not worth the head trauma.

I think Superbon lost all 6 of his first fights or something like that but still managed to become succesful. It's impossible for us in this forum to give you advice without more details though.

Are you getting nervous or anxious before the fights? Might was to see a sports psychologist.

if everyone could fight they way they train or spar, fighting would be easy. this is a common problem. you will always be better at the gym. The only way to get better is to fight more, with each fight you will improve.

if everyone could fight they way they train or spar, fighting would be easy. this is a common problem. you will always be better at the gym. The only way to get better is to fight more, with each fight you will improve.
Thanks

Back