'Good guy' movie deaths. That left you satisfied.

sonny4.gif

y4Qpbl.gif

Can't believe they did Sonny like that. He was my favorite character when he got blown apart like that I was like "what" . before the 40th bullet I thought he was gonna survive

butch-cassidy-and-the-sundance-kid-1969.jpg

NfMExoWsRKpjy.gif

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid 1969

Last edited:
Forest Gump Jenny? She was a good guy to you?

Can't believe they did Sonny like that. He was my favorite character when he got blown apart like that I was like "what" . before the 40th bullet I thought he was gonna survive
And they kicked him in the head after the last shot. Took it a little too far.

Jeff Bridges in Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, he took a beating from George Kennedy who put the boots to him and caused some internal injuries that took him out in the end.

I saw that for the first time the other day. It was a good movie.

C771C5FC-BB11-4FCD-A1C0-828B4193E482.jpeg Spoon from Dog Soldiers is One of the GOAT good guy deaths, IMO. Because I fucking look forward to it very goddamn time.

Most alpha last words ever spoken in the history of ever.

911oYnatToL._SY606_.jpg

Everybody. My favorite movie of 2014.

Immobilized Sherman takes on like 10,000 Nazi troops armed with Panzershrecks and kills like 9000 of them. You can tell they didn't use real Germans for that shit.

Spoilers for a 1992 movie coming up!

Everyone will agree the movie was flawed, but the writers of Alien 3 had big balls for killing Ripley by having her jump into giant furnace at the end of the third film. That should have been a pretty decisive full stop on the character, but unfortunately the studios decided there was too much money and forced out a 4th installment.

They also brutally killed the pre-made family James Cameron left Ripley with at the end of the 2nd film. It was a pretty unpopular move at the time because Corporal Hicks was so badass, but again....... I think the writers should get kudos for sticking with the brutal and nihilistic character arc which was started with the first film.

ripley-sacrifice.jpg

I was Happy when Frodo finally passed at the end of Return of The King. He had suffered so much because of the ring.

Some movie/TV deaths pissed me off that I never watched the sequels or next season and just stopped watching.
Jon Snow...They killed off too many at that point, when he died I was done.
Same thing at the end of Rampage....once I Saw the monkey was dead I was done.

I was Happy when Frodo finally passed at the end of Return of The King. He had suffered so much because of the ring.

Some movie/TV deaths pissed me off that I never watched the sequels or next season and just stopped watching.
Jon Snow...They killed off too many at that point, when he died I was done.
Same thing at the end of Rampage....once I Saw the monkey was dead I was done.

You know hes alive, right?

Spoilers for a 1992 movie coming up!

Everyone will agree the movie was flawed, but the writers of Alien 3 had big balls for killing Ripley by having her jump into giant furnace at the end of the third film. That should have been a pretty decisive full stop on the character, but unfortunately the studios decided there was too much money and forced out a 4th installment.

They also brutally killed the pre-made family James Cameron left Ripley with at the end of the 2nd film. It was a pretty unpopular move at the time because Corporal Hicks was so badass, but again....... I think the writers should get kudos for sticking with the brutal and nihilistic character arc which was started with the first film.

ripley-sacrifice.jpg

Alien 3 was far from perfect but I always give it massive props for sticking its neck out. Cameron served up an easy money sequel with boring ass family drama where Ripley and Hicks are protecting Newt from Aliens and WY and Hicks probably dies at the end ... so they immediately kill off Hicks and Newt and dump Ripley on a planet full of rapists

giphy.gif

Back