'Good guy' movie deaths. That left you satisfied.

Was watching Dr strange. Was surprised how satisfied I was when 'the ancient one' played by tilda swinton died. Wasn't into her character. Bland.

Also Rachel's death in TDK. To this day I think this was fan service though.

Jenny. Do I need to explain?

I might get shit for this but the younger son in the patriot. Wouldn't listen to his dad. Got what was coming.

Also simon birch. The little guy creeped me out. Decent flick though. Jim Carrey probably made a billion for that one scene.

William Wallace in Braveheart? He died for the cause and it basically made the shit happen.

Spider-Man in Infinity War.

Y'all just spoiled the fuck out of The Departed for me. That's what I get for leaving it in my Netflix queue for so long.

That movie came out in like 2006 lol. Everyone dies mate sucks to be you but you should have watched it earlier, it's fucking great.

That's another good one. I watched the first 30 minutes today actually but didn't feel like getting too into it. Great fucking movie and the death is perfect the wrap things up. Sin City 2 never happened.

Ned Stark
ned%2Bstark%2Bbeheading.gif

Also this is a big time spoiler thread

These two went out like bosses:

Tom Hanks In Saving Private Ryan. Mission was accomplished, Ryan was saved, Nazis were being pushed back. It was a good death.

Jeff Bridges in Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, he took a beating from George Kennedy who put the boots to him and caused some internal injuries that took him out in the end.

911oYnatToL._SY606_.jpg

Everybody. My favorite movie of 2014.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back