Good android games

Some of the Telltale games are free now. Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, A Wolf Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands.
Is the content free (such as Season 1 on The Walking Dead) or just the games? The games were always free. You could then by the episodes a la carte or the entire season at a slight per-episode discount.
I have use this for emulators and it's awesome.

View attachment 76485
Do you use the Moga Universal Driver or Moga Pivot to map your keys? Which emulators are you using?

Last edited:
Was never a big phone gamer even though I'm a huge gamer in general. Something about phone games just doesn't do it for me, I will indulge every once in awhile, but never for long and don't get addicted like others.

Anyways if you have a PS4 I recommend downloading the remote play apk, you can remote play any game right on your android phone, it has built in touch screen controls, though you can imagine those aren't very practical to use, or you can use an OTG cable and use your dualshock 4, you can also connect it via bluetooth, but that requires installing other shit which I didn't bother doing, otg cable was good enough for me.

You can use your phone data or wifi and play your PS4 remotely no matter where you are, I was remote playing my PS4 at a friends house one day, pretty sweet.

Was never a big phone gamer even though I'm a huge gamer in general. Something about phone games just doesn't do it for me, I will indulge every once in awhile, but never for long and don't get addicted like others.

Anyways if you have a PS4 I recommend downloading the remote play apk, you can remote play any game right on your android phone, it has built in touch screen controls, though you can imagine those aren't very practical to use, or you can use an OTG cable and use your dualshock 4, you can also connect it via bluetooth, but that requires installing other shit which I didn't bother doing, otg cable was good enough for me.

You can use your phone data or wifi and play your PS4 remotely no matter where you are, I was remote playing my PS4 at a friends house one day, pretty sweet.
This just means you haven't played Clash of Clans. If you're looking for your WoW, your CoD, your LOL...that's Clash of Clans.

Thought I would share this little clip of Warhammer 40K Carnage, by Roadhouse games. It is not a freebie, but it's fun af (if a little repetitive)

I also spent a LOT of fun times playing Xenowerk, which is free.

I wish Pixelbite would make another one of these:

Back