Golem spotted in the real world @_@ (gif) (LotR brahs gtfih)

lol I've got a pic of my gf, famished, desperately clutching a burrito as she eats it naked. She's hunched over and I caught her at the exact moment she took a huge bite, with her mouth so full her cheeks pushed upwards to half-close her bottom eyelids as she glares at me because she hates when I catch her in unsexy pics. It is the most Golem "my precioussssss" image a human being has ever produced.

Takes some balls to start punching a guy in the head while he is wearing a full face bike helmet.

Balls or brain damage.

Well fuck not having nightmares tonight

lol I've got a pic of my gf, famished, desperately clutching a burrito as she eats it naked. She's hunched over and I caught her at the exact moment she took a huge bite, with her mouth so full her cheeks pushed upwards to half-close her bottom eyelids as she glares at me because she hates when I catch her in unsexy pics. It is the most Golem "my precioussssss" image a human being has ever produced.
Let's see it

196157.gif

Lol don't even need a picture. Your description is pretty graphically written. I've got a bad mental image right now.

Gollum motherfucker.

A golem is a Jewish creation made out of clay that does their bidding.

I remember the original video when it was posted. Glorious hilarity.

here he is the night before.

zqV5Xv6.gif

Lol at peoples fighting with sunglasses on

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back