Golem spotted in the real world @_@ (gif) (LotR brahs gtfih)

lol I've got a pic of my gf, famished, desperately clutching a burrito as she eats it naked. She's hunched over and I caught her at the exact moment she took a huge bite, with her mouth so full her cheeks pushed upwards to half-close her bottom eyelids as she glares at me because she hates when I catch her in unsexy pics. It is the most Golem "my precioussssss" image a human being has ever produced.

Takes some balls to start punching a guy in the head while he is wearing a full face bike helmet.

Balls or brain damage.

Well fuck not having nightmares tonight

lol I've got a pic of my gf, famished, desperately clutching a burrito as she eats it naked. She's hunched over and I caught her at the exact moment she took a huge bite, with her mouth so full her cheeks pushed upwards to half-close her bottom eyelids as she glares at me because she hates when I catch her in unsexy pics. It is the most Golem "my precioussssss" image a human being has ever produced.
Let's see it

196157.gif

Lol don't even need a picture. Your description is pretty graphically written. I've got a bad mental image right now.

Gollum motherfucker.

A golem is a Jewish creation made out of clay that does their bidding.

I remember the original video when it was posted. Glorious hilarity.

here he is the night before.

zqV5Xv6.gif

Lol at peoples fighting with sunglasses on

Back