Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

This
You'll notice they all refuse to answer the question, why aren't they up to date. One has had 2 and the other 3 injections between the two (on this page), a touch short of the 18 recommended for 2 people.

"The German research team has also shown that:
Plasmid DNA is rapidly taken up by human cells and persists in these cells for many days. It can even be detected after a cycle of cell replication.

Transfected cells start producing spike protein within hours and continue doing so for many days. Inserting plasmid DNA into the genome of the cell (known as ‘insertional mutagenesis’) has the potential to disrupt the finely balanced mechanism of cell division and differentiation, possibly leading to cancer, immune system dysfunction, neurological issues, and even the inheritance of altered genetic traits.

Bacterial DNA may also become inserted into human chromosomes, as suggested by Kevin Mc Kernan’s laboratory, which has almost finished sequencing transfected cells sent by the German team. And if this takes place in isolated cells in a laboratory, it is possible that this could happen in the body.""

The hypocrisy is pretty entertaining because they'll post a study in another thread and make fun of you for not fully trusting it while they simultaneously ignore the current "official" covid science from the government.

The hypocrisy is pretty entertaining because they'll post a study in another thread and make fun of you for not fully trusting it while they simultaneously ignore the current "official" covid science from the government.

Its a joke isn't it. Remember the first time i asked the key questions? Literally fled the thread immediately.
There is no reasonable explanation for the difference in vaxx status vs the last 3 years. More so when the last shot was in 2021, only a 2nd jab and yet the panic was still thick in the air.

Still she's outing herself and less and less are fronting for her, except the same sort of bird as it is(thanksgiving)

Another CT proven accurate....

"March 26, 2024: Several bombshell US government and intelligence agency reports confirm that China used COVID-19 PCR tests to legally collect DNA from Americans and millions of adults and children across 180 countries."

In the age of synthetic biology bioweapons that have the potential to target specific genomic characteristics this is always good news. Afterall if china wasn't trustworthy surely the people that are massive fans of reducing the carbon footprint wouldn't have used them in the development, testing, manufacturing and distribution.
What could possibly go wrong.

Still, the light is starting to shine through slowly as people are starting to tie everything together.

"Louisiana's Senate just *UNANIMOUSLY* passed a bill that denies that any communication from the WHO, UN AND WEF may be used as a basis for action within the state."
"Proposed law provides that the World Health Organization, United Nations, and the World Economic Forum shall have no jurisdiction or power within the state of Louisiana. Proposed law further provides that no rule, regulation, fee, tax policy, or mandate of any kind of the World Health Organization, United Nations, and the World Economic Forum shall be enforced or implemented by the state of Louisiana or any agency, department, board, commission, political subdivision, governmental entity of the state, parish, municipality, or any other political entity.

Effective August 1, 2024."

Proposed but still.....

Its a joke isn't it. Remember the first time i asked the key questions? Literally fled the thread immediately.
There is no reasonable explanation for the difference in vaxx status vs the last 3 years. More so when the last shot was in 2021, only a 2nd jab and yet the panic was still thick in the air.

Still she's outing herself and less and less are fronting for her, except the same sort of bird as it is(thanksgiving)

Another CT proven accurate....

"March 26, 2024: Several bombshell US government and intelligence agency reports confirm that China used COVID-19 PCR tests to legally collect DNA from Americans and millions of adults and children across 180 countries."

In the age of synthetic biology bioweapons that have the potential to target specific genomic characteristics this is always good news. Afterall if china wasn't trustworthy surely the people that are massive fans of reducing the carbon footprint wouldn't have used them in the development, testing, manufacturing and distribution.
What could possibly go wrong.

Still, the light is starting to shine through slowly as people are starting to tie everything together.

"Louisiana's Senate just *UNANIMOUSLY* passed a bill that denies that any communication from the WHO, UN AND WEF may be used as a basis for action within the state."
"Proposed law provides that the World Health Organization, United Nations, and the World Economic Forum shall have no jurisdiction or power within the state of Louisiana. Proposed law further provides that no rule, regulation, fee, tax policy, or mandate of any kind of the World Health Organization, United Nations, and the World Economic Forum shall be enforced or implemented by the state of Louisiana or any agency, department, board, commission, political subdivision, governmental entity of the state, parish, municipality, or any other political entity.

Effective August 1, 2024."

Proposed but still.....
Who is "she"?

Can’t find an actual source for this
Hespect for looking for an independent source outside of that one.
You can’t find an actual source because it’s nonsense. Here is the MediaBias/FactCheck for that source, Prepareforchange.net. Normally, MediaBias/FactCheck lists how factually accurate a source is, and where on the Left/Right political spectrum it falls.

Occasionally though, you’ll see them rank a source like this one, on Conspiracy Level (“Tin Foil Hat,” in this case) and Pseudoscience Level (“Quackery”). This site is literal tin foil bullshit.

The fact that there's still thread open discussing the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" is crazy... I never participated in any of the nonsense and my life never changed a bit but its always a time hopefully we remember and learned a lot from.

It's funny how the trust teh science crowd doesn't seem to be keeping up on their boosters.

How come you don't trust teh science anymore?
This is just a staggeringly terrible argument.
I see all sorts of different posters make it in various threads, which makes me suspect it’s some dumbass right wing talking point that’s been spoonfed to you.

First, I have to confess, as I have been burdened by the weight of my sins:

I am overdue on my tetanus shot. I also didn’t get a flu shot in 2022. I will say 100 “Our Faucis” and 100 “Hail Pfizers” as penance <lol>

If you infer from that, that I don’t believe the tetanus shot is effective, and don’t believe the science behind it, that would be an illogical and very wrong inference.

Re: COVID vax— I got vaxxed and boosted as soon as they were available to me. I also followed up with *some* boosters. So why not allllll the boosters?

Well, some of it has to do with the things that developed during and because of COVID: I work at home a lot of the time, whereas I never did pre-COVID. Likewise, when I’m in the office, it’s been rearranged from what it was pre-COVID, and I’m not really near anyone anymore. Bevause of so many people working from home, the office is only maybe 1/4 the capacity that it was pre-COVID. My gf and I still do grocery pickups, where we order our groceries online and just have them brought out to our car—not because I’m ScUrrEd oF CoViD, but because it’s convenient. I live in a small Midwest town of like 2000 people, but near some larger cities—but I don’t have to work or shop in those cities near as much as before. When I travel, I mask up. Due to those things, and how prevalent (or not) COVID is in my particular area at a given time, I may make a variety of decisions as to my healthcare choices and vax status.

—It is worth noting, coincidence or not, that the time period when I did let my vax status lapse is the one time I actually got COVID.

In October, healthcare peeps came to my workplace to administer flu and COVID vaxxes. Since I planned to travel to the Phoenix metro area that December (which is obviously much more populous than where I am now) and I planned to visit family, one of whom was somewhat immunocompromised at the time, I made a point to go into the office that day, and got both shots.

This “argument”—and I use that term very loosely because how flimsy and stupid it is—that someone who doesn’t get every single vax must not trust the science, is ridiculous. The argument that I saw you make in another post that someone who doesn’t get every single one is actually anti-vax, is laughably bad. I am continually amazed by what passes for a logical argument in right-wing circles. Just terrible and illogical stuff.

Last edited:
I'm agreeing with him you fucking dork.
I actually went and looked to see if I could find a source.
Your so filled with vaccine shots clotting your brain you can't even see that.
And I was referring to the person to whom "can't find a source for this" was directed. Calm your tits.

I still dont fully understand why the left is so pro vaxx, pro pharma. It feels like a weird shift and im not sure exactly how it occured so abruptly?
The ICUs being overrun and bodies in ice trucks obviously didn't occur where you live. It did where I lived. A friend from an area in Italy which was one of the epicentres lost friends and family within a couple of weeks and was going spare about it...even as he had to shut his sports bar. It was real, the vaccine stopped the ice trucks and the poor ICU staff being so fucked after working double shifts. Edit: when I say he lost friends and family, it was a lot. They were dropping like flies.

Last edited:
The ICUs being overrun and bodies in ice trucks obviously didn't occur where you live. It did where I lived. A friend from an area in Italy which was one of the epicentres lost friends and family within a couple of weeks and was going spare about it...even as he had to shut his sports bar. It was real, the vaccine stopped the ice trucks and the poor ICU staff being so fucked after working double shifts.
That didn't actually happen in the vast majority of places and when the Sweet and Sour Sniffles first hit they went about treatments all wrong which led to the "bodies" in the "Ice Trucks"... The vaccine didn't stop it either but better treatment methods did.

something else that's funny is that so many ppl are so eager to put the excess deaths and cancer incidence on the vaccine (without evidence), but no way could it have been due to ppl being cooped up indoors for 3 years eating donuts and vegetating.

That didn't actually happen in the vast majority of places and when the Sweet and Sour Sniffles first hit they went about treatments all wrong which led to the "bodies" in the "Ice Trucks"... The vaccine didn't stop it either but better treatment methods did.
I'd go one set up further and say the probable reason for any of this shit to happen is because they laid up hospital stuff or put the majority of them on short shifts.

This was observational..

So know body to deal with any of normal day to day runnings of hospital procedures.. its so fucking obvious..

I know there's a ton of bravado associated with a fisticuffs forum so I'll give you the shake it off take an aspirin attitude, but the ice trucks and people dying were real and the people saying it was all made up (not saying you) are a disgrace to the hospital staff who had to deal with it. We should have all injected the disinfectant the Mandarin Molester told us to. We don't see people dropping like flies now because of the vaccine.. I think I had it but it was even milder than a cold. Given my medical history it would likely have killed me so I took the advice of medical professionals who likely know far more than you or I. I literally know no one who has been treated for it. But everyone in my life has been vaccinated.

I still dont fully understand why the left is so pro vaxx, pro pharma. It feels like a weird shift and im not sure exactly how it occured so abruptly?
From my liberal perspective, I’m not. But here’s how I feel about it all.

The problem is the ridiculous, unfounded, conspiracy-laden and extreme points of view that the right adopts. Example: the media. We all know the media isn’t perfect, can be sensationalist, lazy, click-baity, whatever. I was studying effects of media, subliminal messaging in media, reading friggin Marshall McLuhan or whatever, a zillion years ago. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve criticized the media, and still do.

But the Right takes this “liberal MSM” conspiracy nonsense to such ridiculous lengths, while simultaneously believing some of the shoddiest, poorly sourced, non-factual, conspiracy bs that I find myself defending the media more often than not. Believe me, it’s weird for me too lol.

The same is true for COVID. Big Pharma is farrrr from perfect, and certainly does unethical things. This is known. But there’s a lot of data on the vaccine’s efficacy, and this idea that it does nothing whatsoever for COVID while simultaneously killing all kinds of people is straight pseudoscience CT bullshit. That’s what we push back against.

It’s like the Fauci thing: righties act like we libs worship at the altar of Fauci, like he’s some god to us. It’s just not true
The COVID outbreak was a time of uncertainty and possible crisis, when we look to our “leaders.”
—Trump only has one method for dealing with crisis: he screams “hoax” and “fake news” at it, and that’s not particularly helpful.
—The rest of the Republican leadership was busy refusing to participate in any action, opposing common sense quarantine and mask measures, pushing bullshit like Ivermectin no matter how many studies came out showing it was worthless against COVID, pushing lab leak theories with no evidence—this the type of stuff we oppose. With Fauci, we were just happy to have someone who offered some reasonable guidance.

TLDR: Republicans take so many things to the realm of conspiracy and pseudoscience, that we push back against that and by default defend people and things that could be criticized in rational ways.

Back