Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

What a pathetic thing to do. Run to mommy? LoL. I still don't understand why you and her still shit and squawk in here.

The 9th shot has been approved. I hope you got it to be safe and effective.

If I get it do I now die? Which is the one that finally gets ya?

Shes a cunt of a thing', maybe check your emotions a little.

As a Australian this isn't necessarily a particular emotional comment. It's no worse than saying someone's a piece of shit or something. I doubt you'd report someone for that.

The " c " word cunt is quite common here... and judging by the way mon types... I'm guessing it's probably a pretty normal part of his vocabulary heh. It certainly is mine in real life heh

So did you report because you were offended or at the word cunt ? [ you've never been more English ;)] or because who it was directed at?

Because of the two I'd prefers mons online persona attack over fingers real life digs. But that's me.

But @mon listen to @Rob Battisti as there is absolutely no benefit for you not using the ignore button. Its not a defeat or admitting another person gets under your skin. Its like not removing a splinter from your toilet seat.. well done... you can suffer unnecessarily for zero benefit =)

Just remove the prick and be done shrug it'll make absolutely no difference to you. Other than not dealing with a pain in the ass

As a Australian this isn't necessarily a particular emotional comment. It's no worse than saying someone's a piece of shit or something. I doubt you'd report someone for that.

The " c " word cunt is quite common here... and judging by the way mon types... I'm guessing it's probably a pretty normal part of his vocabulary heh. It certainly is mine in real life heh

So did you report because you were offended or at the word cunt ? [ you've never been more English ;)] or because who it was directed at?

Because of the two I'd prefers mons online persona attack over fingers real life digs. But that's me.

But @mon listen to @Rob Battisti as there is absolutely no benefit for you not using the ignore button. Its not a defeat or admitting another person gets under your skin. Its like not removing a splinter from your toilet seat.. well done... you can suffer unnecessarily for zero benefit =)

Just remove the prick and be done shrug it'll make absolutely no difference to you. Other than not dealing with a pain in the ass

More people need to use the ignore function, and plenty should use it on me the way some of them react to posts they disagree with.

Although Mon seems to like the back and forth, and has never got that angry with me.

In any event, whatever people gotta do!

the other fellas' instincts are right. they who shall remain nameless posts with deep-seated rage and a combination of passive aggressiveness and aggression that's different from anyone else on this forum. even skold and so_fresh weren't on their level.

upvote if ya know what i'm talking about...

I just can't, lol partly literally because I don't know how but mostly because she's toxic (motivation) and actually funny once you reframe it. I was honest when I said I felt like an intellectual bully but my coffee table would be as well.

It's a nasty piece of work though and probably all BS but watching her try to kick a bloke back down to what he obviously worked to climb out of was the final straw. Fuck me she and another poster were talking like full bpown junkies about the missuse of oxys let has the audacity to bring up meds.

@mon gotta start using the ignore button

What a pathetic thing to do. Run to mommy? LoL. I still don't understand why you and her still shit and squawk in here.

The 9th shot has been approved. I hope you got it to be safe and effective.

Thanks, as above. My opinion Quick wasn't the dog but like another good pet he took the blame knowing it would happen.
To the best of my recollection it's original pet mod wasn't online at the time but was the smurf to do it. If the report button was used it would have been a mod on at the time so I suspect sone tears about how ut might be held accountable for barking and our hero leaped up to shine as he quickly rushed into the breach.

In world news-
I've posted plenty on the endotoxin in the vaxx,
The processing that caused this(the history that showed the regulatory body's were aware)
The absence of any sterilization or cleaning it out.

"Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and other Mucin Diseases caused by Endotoxin
In the news recently, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei is a rare peritoneal adenocarcinoma"

"It has been confirmed that the Princess of Wales has undergone surgery and treatment for post-surgery identified Cancer."

Look at Mandy, popped in a few times but refuses to give an explanation or timeframe. NONE of them are technically vaxxed and all stopped well short of the official recommendations which is 9 in the USA, why the lack of commitment?

the other fellas' instincts are right. they who shall remain nameless posts with deep-seated rage and a combination of passive aggressiveness and aggression that's different from anyone else on this forum. even skold and so_fresh weren't on their level.

upvote if ya know what i'm talking about...

Like.

Mandy could be similar but his intellect has blunted so dramatically over the last year or so that he is down to a line or so and the like button.
You're correct though, sociopathic and manipulative.

Clot shots banned in Japan

Japan has just banned Covid mRNA shots for public use and called on other nations to follow suit after an official government study tied the injections to the nation’s soaring sudden deaths.

Like many other countries around the world, Japan has been battling a crisis of skyrocketing sudden and unexpected deaths since 2021.

The issue has become so dire in Japan that the country is now facing population collapse as more citizens are dying than are being born.

New studies in Japan have now linked the soaring deaths to Covid injections.

However, the latest study has sent shock waves through the global scientific community as it shows that dangerous contaminations in shots are not only affecting those who have received injections.

Scientists have found that Covid mRNA vaccines have now contaminated Japan’s blood transfusion stock due to vaccinated people giving blood.

The risks associated with Covid shots are now being transferred to other unvaccinated people through blood transfusions.

Receiving blood transfusion from COVID-19-vaccinated individuals poses a severe medical risk to unvaccinated recipients since numerous adverse events are being reported among vaccinated people worldwide, the Japanese study found.

Clot shots banned in Japan

Japan has just banned Covid mRNA shots for public use and called on other nations to follow suit after an official government study tied the injections to the nation’s soaring sudden deaths.

Like many other countries around the world, Japan has been battling a crisis of skyrocketing sudden and unexpected deaths since 2021.

The issue has become so dire in Japan that the country is now facing population collapse as more citizens are dying than are being born.

New studies in Japan have now linked the soaring deaths to Covid injections.

However, the latest study has sent shock waves through the global scientific community as it shows that dangerous contaminations in shots are not only affecting those who have received injections.

Scientists have found that Covid mRNA vaccines have now contaminated Japan’s blood transfusion stock due to vaccinated people giving blood.

The risks associated with Covid shots are now being transferred to other unvaccinated people through blood transfusions.

Receiving blood transfusion from COVID-19-vaccinated individuals poses a severe medical risk to unvaccinated recipients since numerous adverse events are being reported among vaccinated people worldwide, the Japanese study found.

Let them try to spin this. Haha.

The shots aren't safe. They are however extremely effective. You are the carbon they wish to reduce.

Got to be honest with you, I reported this post.

Disagreeing strongly with fingercuffs doesn't make her a 'cunt of a thing', maybe check your emotions a little.

I know you're desperate for everyone who took the vaccine to die, but no need to be so personal and abusive.
Holy shit! Haha, why are people so angry, and still so damned obsessed?! It's bizarre.

Unbelievable, a non event? Got a mate text me this morning, lifes catastrophically fucked because of your non event.
I reckon if you stood in front of him he'd try and attack you, not that he'd be capable of a physical altercation anymore but I know he'd have a go.

As I said, she's a cunt of a thing and besides a couple of you desperate to white knight she's becoming tarnished as fuck due to posts like above.

Act like a human and you'll be treated like one, act like an animal same.
Why do you persist calling me a "c word of a thing"? I got the vaccine under advisement from people who know my medical history, had I wanted to stay at my job and get on a plane I would have had to do it anyway. Why does it offend you so deeply?

It's funny how the trust teh science crowd doesn't seem to be keeping up on their boosters.

How come you don't trust teh science anymore?

This
You'll notice they all refuse to answer the question, why aren't they up to date. One has had 2 and the other 3 injections between the two (on this page), a touch short of the 18 recommended for 2 people.

"The German research team has also shown that:
Plasmid DNA is rapidly taken up by human cells and persists in these cells for many days. It can even be detected after a cycle of cell replication.

Transfected cells start producing spike protein within hours and continue doing so for many days. Inserting plasmid DNA into the genome of the cell (known as ‘insertional mutagenesis’) has the potential to disrupt the finely balanced mechanism of cell division and differentiation, possibly leading to cancer, immune system dysfunction, neurological issues, and even the inheritance of altered genetic traits.

Bacterial DNA may also become inserted into human chromosomes, as suggested by Kevin Mc Kernan’s laboratory, which has almost finished sequencing transfected cells sent by the German team. And if this takes place in isolated cells in a laboratory, it is possible that this could happen in the body.""

Back